*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1990083-Wish-Swap/cid/1792152-You-a-female-named-Michelle-and-your-new-wife-E
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1990083
You and your significant other are walking down the beach when you come across a djinn
This choice: You a female named Michelle and your new wife Ericka  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You a female named Michelle and your new wife E...

    by: shotokan
The Djinn is a large blue bald man that appears to be corporeal but also like a thin mist as well. He had no legs but appeared to be a mist out of the lamp. In a booming voice the djinn spoke. "I'm the Djinn of the lamp Astaroth. I will grant you at least 2 wishes each. However no wishes will be granted until you both have made your four wishes." He then whispered lightly where neither of you could hear. "but beware because I will swap the wishes as I see fit." He then smiled at you. "I will continue to the grant wishes one at a time as long as your wishes continue to amuse me." He then told you as he looked you and Ericka over.

"Please Mistresses begin making your wishes now before I become bored."

You look over at Ericka and her beautiful brown hair. Her modest 32DD breast, and her womanly curves and your glad you married her as you stare into her beautiful green eyes.

You then look down at yourself and you see that while you aren't ugly you have a bit of flab forming around your stomach and your muscles aren't very toned. You also have always had insecurities about how attractive you are when compared to Ericka. You are not only fearful of losing her to someone more attractive then you but you are jealous of Ericka's beauty. At the same time you have always wondered what it would be like to be a man. As you stand there you begin to mumble a wish out loud. "Astaroth I wish..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shotokan (UN: tymeless513 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shotokan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1990083-Wish-Swap/cid/1792152-You-a-female-named-Michelle-and-your-new-wife-E