*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1990083-Wish-Swap/cid/1792158-You-a-male-named-MIchael-and-your-new-husband-Eric
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1990083
You and your significant other are walking down the beach when you come across a djinn
This choice: You a male named MIchael and your new husband Eric  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You a male named MIchael and your new husband Eric

    by: shotokan
The Djinn is a large blue bald man that appears to be corporeal but also like a thin mist as well. He had no legs but appeared to be a mist out of the lamp. In a booming voice the djinn spoke. "I'm the Djinn of the lamp Astaroth. I will grant you at least 2 wishes each. However no wishes will be granted until you both have made your four wishes." He then whispered lightly where neither of you could hear. but beware because I will swap the wishes as I see fit." He then smiled at you. "I will continue to the grant wishes one at a time as long as your wishes continue to amuse me." He then told you as he looked you and Eric over.

"Please Masters, begin making your wishes now before I become bored."

You look over at your husband Eric. He had crew cut hair and a smile that would bring both men and women to their knees. He was well chisled and built like a super-hero. This however worries you because Eric while committed to you and loves you is still clearly into women and you fear you may lose him because before you he had never been in a relationship with a man.

You however you are pudgy and out of shape. The only attribute you have going for you is your kindness and gentle nature at least in your mind.

"Astaroth I wish..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shotokan (UN: tymeless513 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shotokan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1990083-Wish-Swap/cid/1792158-You-a-male-named-MIchael-and-your-new-husband-Eric