*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1991902-At-the-Mercy-of-Female-Feet/cid/1885166-Its-impossible-to-stop---keep-kissing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1991902
A guy with a foot fetish keeps ending up at women's feet...what could be the problem?
This choice: It's impossible to stop - keep kissing!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

It's impossible to stop - keep kissing!

    by: Prixx
You can't stop kissing Tora's sexy soles: they are so soft and smell so good and you have waited for years to worship her feet - it's impossible for you to resist! You let her gorgeous feet overpower you, kissing every inch of her feet and loving the taste. While you do this, Tora looks at you and giggles.

"Oh Ross, you just can't resist submitting to my feet!"

You nod and keep kissing her soles as fast as you can trying to get all their wonderful taste. Tora seems so superior now that you're at her feet, but it feels natural to you and for now all you can think of is her bare soles. While placing wet kisses all over her soles you moan with pleasure.

"Ok Ross, I have to admit it. I didn't expect to dominate you so easily. You didn't even stop kissing the feet of your ex-girlfriend when I didn't ask you to do! I know that you would submit to me eventually but this is too much, you're pathetic!" Tora says laughing.

You stop kissing her feet, feeling so inferior to her.

"Who the hell told you to stop kissing my feet? Pucker up and start again. Remember, I'm the one in charge and you will do all I want, is it clear, slave?" Tora says in a dominant tone.

She called you slave but it felt right to you: the fact that she dominated you so easy makes you accept this. You pucker up and kiss her feet again and you accept your position of slave after every kiss. And you just love their taste... But you have to see Lizzie tonight and it's risky to stay with Tora. Trying to convince her you start talking submissively to satisfy her.

"Mistress Tora..." You say in between kisses

"You catch on fast... What do you want slave? You want to worship my feet more ? In that case beg to smell my feet, lick my soles and suck on my toes and I may allow you to do. But I need some evidences for the future, so I will record it on my phone. C'mon slave, beg!"

Tora wiggle her toes and you take a whiff: it smelsl so good... But can you really do this? She has a camera too!!! And what about Lizzie?

You have the following choice:

1. You beg to worship her feet

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Prixx (UN: princix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darkblader has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1991902-At-the-Mercy-of-Female-Feet/cid/1885166-Its-impossible-to-stop---keep-kissing