*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1991902-At-the-Mercy-of-Female-Feet/cid/2325907-Any-other-character-ideas-suggest-them-here
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1991902
A guy with a foot fetish keeps ending up at women's feet...what could be the problem?
This choice: Any other character ideas: suggest them here!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Any other character ideas: suggest them here!

    by: game98979
Here's my character idea:

Tanya: age 19, race Caucasian, height 4' 5", weight 300 pound, shoe size 11. She is a short very fat girl who sweats a lot. She has short bright red hair in a pixie cut, and likes to dress in tank tops, yoga pants, and a pare of worn out sneakers.

The two of you went to high school together. She was a freshman when you were in your senior year. You would make jokes about how fat and sweaty she was, this has left her with a large amount of resentment towards you. Her feet are incredably pungent, sweaty and covered in grime.

You have the following choice:

1. 1

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 game98979 (UN: game98979 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darkblader has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1991902-At-the-Mercy-of-Female-Feet/cid/2325907-Any-other-character-ideas-suggest-them-here