*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3063951-To-the-Kitchen
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: the kitchen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #30

To the Kitchen

    by: TheReader
You used your makeshift wingsuit to make a slow decent to the ground as the giant wife continued to water the cactus. You decided that moving to your base in the kitchen would be best as it was morning time and you knew what that meant.

Living in the safe house as this giant family has somewhat forced you to live your life around their schedule and in the four months of living here you knew that every morning one of the adults would make breakfast. You needed to get down there if you weren't going to feed from your precious cactus today.

You ran over to the woman's bare foot and quickly climbed on top of it while she was still standing there. After a little bit she began making her way down to the kitchen.

You were pretty much used to holding on to giant skin at this point, even if it was swinging back and forth like this it wasn't going to throw you off anymore. In fact doing this is pretty much how you have traveled around this house, if you ever needed to get up or down the stairs you just hitch a ride on one of the giants and get to where you need to go.

You eventually made it to the kitchen and jumped off of the woman's foot while she was stopped in front of the refrigerator. You then made your way in the space between the refrigerator and the cupboards where your kitchen camp could be found.

In reality your camp was just a sleeping bag, some food rations, and a few items that you have collected over time that was all hidden underneath a stepstool. You thought that it was a safe place to stay because it looked like the giant family hasn't used this thing since before you started living here and so far it has been a safe place for you to stay when you need to camp in the kitchen.

You started digging into your food rations when you heard a few new sets of footsteps coming closer. You looked out to see the father and his two children who looked grumpy because of their father waking them up; it was a school day after all.

You've gotten used to taking food from the enormous people when they sit down for meals and you have been looking to restock on food rations for this camp so you decided to to go and get some of whatever breakfast the giant woman was making.

The only thing you had to think about now was whether you were going to stay on the floor and collect whatever crumbs are dropped or climb up and steal food straight from their plates.

You have the following choices:

1. Climb up to the table

*Noteb*
2. Take crumbs off of the floor

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheReader (UN: imareadthis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3063951-To-the-Kitchen