*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Planting a Seed
  2. Meet the Family
  3. Claimed by a Giant
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3089361-Planting-a-Seed
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: George keeps you close to himself for safekeeping  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Planting a Seed

    by: Doom
"That was ree-torrikul," George laughs, spraying food across the table like hail. "I'm keepin' the little guy close, for safe keepin'! We've only got the one a' him, after all!"

His callous fingers grab you again - around the chest this time, and far more delicately than before - as the twins pipe up.

"Heh, if only you'da got more'n one of 'em, pa!"

"Yeah, if only he'd had a twin or sumthin'!"

"Twins're the best!"

"I hear that!"

Tyler and Durden fist-bump, while George raises you before his eyes, his other hand rubbing thoughtfully at his stubbled chin. "That there done gives me an idea..." he muses. Then he addresses you directly, booming voice more commandments from a deity than casual conversation.

"You're goin' back in ma pocket right now, and I reckon y'all must be tired after that meal. Have y'self a nice, long nap, 'cos we's got a busy night ahead of us, I tell you!"

He chuckles lightly, a vibration that continues even after he's dropped you into his chest pocket. That and the thunderous pace of his heartbeat is very distracting, as you rack your mind for the best course of action to take.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3089361-Planting-a-Seed