*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3102628-Caught-by-the-Birthday-Girl
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1993120
You decide to shrink yourself super tiny and survive, nobody aware of your existence.
This choice: Birthday girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Caught by the Birthday Girl

    by: TheReader
You looked back and craned your neck up to watch the monstrous birthday girl finish off her meal. You found it ironic that snobby rich people like her look down on people less fortunate, yet she and someone else at the table were currently licking their plates clean. Anyway you were here to charge the shrinking device and that is what you were going to do.

You began walking toward the birthday girl when she finally pulled the plate away from her face. "There, you happy", she said to everyone at the table, showing off her perfectly clean plate. You were really glad that you chose to get off of there, you would have never guessed that this prissy princess had that in her.

She then placed the plate back down on the table and thankfully the plate didn't land on you, however the impact of the plate hitting the table caused you to fly forward and land face down on the ground. That was when you noticed a shadow was cast over you. As you regained your footing you looked up and saw that the shadow was the birthday girl's humongous face looking directly at you.

Her face quickly shifted from one of surprise to one of anger and out of complete fear you began running away from her at full sprint. And as much as you tried, your little legs were not nearly enough to get you away from the angry giantess that plucked you up with her index finger and thumb. She then quickly dropped you into her pink purse.

You were completely shrouded in darkness with the only light coming from the top of the purse which your captress quickly zipped up. You could feel the entire bag rise and get swung around as the birthday girl begun walking somewhere with you. This was not good, this rich girl had just discovered you and probably assumes that you are some kind of spying pervert.

After a while the purse was unzipped and the birthday girl's enormous hand came down fishing for you. You tried to crawl away but again you were no match for the painted fingernailed hand. She grabbed you again and brought you out into the world. It seemed that you were in some kind of public bathroom now and the giantess as holding you down on sink with one finger.

"I cannot believe that one of you little spies got sent here on my birthday", she said down to you sounding pretty irritated. This was where you got really confused, what did she mean 'one of you little spies'. "Don't look so dumb", she said while she stared applying pressure on you, "I know all about you guys shrinking yourselves for corporate espionage".

What ? Was she serious ? Were you not the first person to shrink yourself ?

Your thoughts were interrupted by the titanic teen applying more pressure on you. "I should crush you right now", she said applying more pressure. This caused you to scream as loud as you could, your puny body just couldn't handle the pressure of some teenage girl's index finger. The malicious giantess took the pressure off of you but still pinned you down on the sink.

"Give me your shrinking device, I know you have it", the birthday girl demanded. You couldn't give that away it was your only chance to get back to normal, but this girl didn't seem opposed to squishing you right here so it was best to give the device to her now. You pulled out the shrinking device and tossed it next to you on the sink.

"Hm good choice" she said before taking her other index finger and scooping the shrinking device up with it. She took her finger off of you and crouched down in order to store the shrinking device somewhere in her purse. You highly considered running away again but where would you go, you there was no where to run and you couldn't jump off of the sink for obvious reasons.

The birthday girl raised back up to her intimidating full height and looked down at you with that same angered look. "You know my parents told me to leave any little people for them to deal with, but you know what..." the giantess stated before grabbing you again and bringing you up to her billboard sized face, "...I think that now that I'm 17, I should start dealing with you", she finished saying with a sadistic smile.

She then brought you down into her purse again and zipped it up. You immediately began searching for the shrinking device, hoping that you could find it while everything was completely dark. After searching for some time you concluded that she must have put the shrinking device in one of the front pockets of the purse.

You obviously were not going to stay here and let this giant girl handle you later and it looked like you wouldn't have to. You saw a small gap where the zipper ended and could easily escape, but what then. When you get out of here were you going to try and find the shrinking device or would you just make a run for it. Both were pretty tempting as moments like the one that just happened should inspire you to grow back to normal; but at the same time the most important part of survival is surviving, if you stuck around trying to find the shrinking device you might get caught and flattened.

The purse began swinging again with the girl's every step and you decided that when she puts the purse on the ground...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...you were going to find the shrinking device

2. ...you were going to run

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheReader (UN: imareadthis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1993120-Tiny-Survival/cid/3102628-Caught-by-the-Birthday-Girl