*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1995682-Vore-After-the-revolution
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1995682
In a world where one gender can vore the other, will you be the pred or the prey?

In a world where one gender can vore the other, will you be the pred or the prey?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
50 years ago, there was a revolution. For unknown reasons, one gender gained the ability to eat and digest the other. At first it was considered murder. But now due to overpopulation, and laws put in place, it is simply accepted as a part of life.
People will eat others for nutrition, but mainly to help them improve their bodies. Cheerleaders will gulp down their boyfriends to get that nice plump rack, or maybe a guy will vore a girl to make a nice load of cum.

50 years from then, vore is a natural part of life. Are you a predator or a prey? Do you have what it takes to survive?

You can choose which gender is the predators, and you can choose who to play as.

RULES: No hard vore, only soft
-All vore is fatal, no endo or reforming
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1995682-Vore-After-the-revolution