*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1995719-Super-Small-Spy/cid/1812658-You-all-decide-to-join-the-organisation
by ulti
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1995719
Found by a super secret organisation, Tim finds himself a hapless spy that always fails.
This choice: You all decide to join the organisation  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You all decide to join the organisation

    by: ulti
         Quickly reforming you battered body you stumbled back to join the girls to discuss this odd development. As soon you entered the living room you could hear the fevered discussion as the girls tried to process this new found information. "What the hell was that all about?" Jen asked with a noticeably confused expression plastered across her face. "Well from what I gleamed she was recruiting us to be spy's or something" You yelled to the giant women. "Haha well I get why they would want me then with my awesome skills" Faye scoffed "But what about you tiny Tim?" Plucking you up off the floor and dangling you between her finger and thumb. "Sure you can sneak around easy but more often than not we end up finding you plastered to one of these" She laughed, pushing Kim over to one side and holding you between the couch cushion and Kim's yellow booty shorts covered ass. "Not going to get a lot of useful information from one of these" She laughed. "Hey leave Tim alone, Miss Hawke already said they would provide training, so he probably will be able to avoid being flattened" Jen said shooting you a smile, as you shot her one right back. Suddenly a shadow loomed over you as Kim shifted to sit up straight once more, hoping Faye would pull you out instead gave you a wink before dropping you with a bounce onto the cushion just as Kim's massive cheeks slammed on top. "I think what you're all forgetting is are we actually going to check this out?" Kim mused, scanning over the business card Miss Hawke left behind.
         You strained to hear the rest of the conversation as your ears were muffled under hundreds of tonnes of ass flesh, and thanked whatever deity was watching over you as you were only pinned between her cheeks. Wanting to be free as soon as possible you began to squeeze your way through her tight confines as her ass and shorts formed a humid tunnel. Finally after a few minutes of struggling and a couple near misses of being completely flattened under one of Kim's meaty orbs as she shifted about, you could see the light. As you were leaving though Kim shifted one last time pushing you onto your back and you gave a laboured scream as her humongous pussy slammed onto your chest. "Hey Tim stop playing around with me you little pervert, were you even listing to us?" Kim smirked rubbing a solitary finger across your face while also playfully grinding your body beneath her womanhood. "We decided to all go check out this job offer and seeming as you cant be left here alone you're coming with us" Kim smiled, finally plucking you out from under her. "Woah the car they sent is already here" Faye said startled as Miss Hawke appeared once more at the door.
         "Hello again ladies" Miss Hawke said before noticing you a top Kim's hand. "And of course gentleman. I am glad you have decided to learn more of our operation, now if you would please follow me to the car we shall discuss the matter further" You all began to look at one another unsure of what to do about your belongings when Miss Hawke answered as if reading your thoughts. "Do not worry about your belongings they will be collected by our workers and delivered to the dormitories" Relieved that nothing will be left behind you all clambered into the large executive car and began your travel to this mysterious organisation.
         "Now I will now brief you on what your job will entail" Miss Hawke boomed shuffling various documents from her briefcase. "You have been hand picked to do reconnaissance work for your country, you will be helping us with small matters like business embezzlement to larger scale missions like spying on foreign diplomats."Jen shifted nervously in her seat "Ummm this sounds really scary and crazy dangerous" Miss Hawke simply gave a small laugh in response "You needn't worry modern spying is a given part of society and their is no danger to your lives the worst case scenario would be a holding cell before we came to pick you up." "Well thats a load off my mind" Faye chuckled clearly excited by the whole scenario. "So what will we be doing first, when we arrive?" You nervously asked. "Ah we will be..."

You have the following choices:

1. Training Exercises

*Noteb*
2. Testing Gadgets

*Noteb*
3. Touring the facility

*Noteb*
4. Writers Choice

*Noteb*
5. Writers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ulti (UN: ul-ti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ulti has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1995719-Super-Small-Spy/cid/1812658-You-all-decide-to-join-the-organisation