*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000507-The-TimeThreader
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2000507
Four anthros have their lives changed forever when they encounter a time-traveller!

Four anthros have their lives changed forever when they encounter a time-traveller!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Kenton, Clay, Chance, and Lukas have shared an apartment together for almost a year now-- a stable but dull year that has lead to boredom beginning to set in for each of them. All of that changes, however, when a mysterious stranger suddenly materializes in their living room one evening. They quickly discover that this stranger is actually a time-traveller from the future, which is strange enough, but when they start to get affected by a mysterious secret this stranger possesses-- well, their year certainly won't be boring any more!

This is an anthro/furry-based story with some/any of the following topics/themes: science fiction, time travel, macro/micro/growth/shrinking, gay romance/relationships/sex (possibly more to come to this list). If any of these things make you go "Ewwww" then you probably don't want to go in here.

Main Characters:

Garwen - Rabbit, 25 - originally from far in the future, travelled back in time to 2014 under mysterious circumstances. Garwen is smart, inventive, jumpy, and a little scatter-brained.

Kenton - Rabbit, 23 - a little older than his roommates, Kenton has already graduated from college and has just taken a job at a prominent tech blog, which allows him to work from home a large amount of the time. Kenton is a natural leader, methodical thinker, can be a little brash.

Clay - Snow Leopard, 19 - as a computer science student at the local university, Clay has to spend a lot of time on his studies and doesn't have a social life. When he's not studying, he enjoys spending quiet evenings at home-- at least, until his outgoing and very energetic younger brother Corey (16) pays a visit. Clay is quiet, very book-smart, shy, but extremely loyal and can be very passionate in the right situation.

Chance - Raccoon, 21 - never started college, instead having several different part-time jobs and doing other various odds-and-ends around town. In a relationship with Lukas that started when they met at a coffee shop that Chance was working at. Chance is very friendly and isn't dumb but can be a bit of a slacker sometimes, and is a bit on the messy side.

Lukas - Mongoose, 22 - a senior pre-law major at the same school as Clay. He's the only one of the four roommates who's originally from out-of-town, having moved here four years ago for college from across the state, became part of the group after starting to date Chance. Lukas is logical, analytical, and can be a bit cold and aloof sometimes.

Rules:
1) New characters can be added, but make sure they're a logical fit, and keep the central characters involved.
2) This is a male-focused story. Females can be involved as background/secondary characters, but try to keep males at the focus. This also goes for any romantic/sexual interests - keep them m/m.
3) Any additions that do not include any plot or character development and exist simply to generate another set of choices will be promptly deleted.
4) The authors reserve the right to make edits and/or deletions based on grammar, spelling, objectionable/uncomfortable content, etc.

This story is a project of both ruduen and myself. Send any questions or ideas to either of us! Thanks!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000507-The-TimeThreader