*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Aqua
  2. getting started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000910-the-dimension-hopper/cid/1829520-Aqua
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2000910
the machine Alex made can travel through dimensions...but who uses it, and where to?
This choice: Aqua (Alex's Girlfriend)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Aqua

    by: kingalex1234
Aqua was a pikmin that Alex turned human after his first use of the dimension hopper. Aqua is gentle, but isn't afraid to get her hands dirty if she needs to. She often knows more than she should, and is thought of as sweet and innocent.

Aqua always wears a blue dress, and a blue hat to cover the part of her hair that's green. the rest of her hair is blond. she has bright blue eyes, and wears blue slippers most of the time.

Aqua HATES the thought of fighting, preferring to help instead, a lot like Alex. If faced with a foe, she will more than often try to get to safety first, but if faced with no other choice, or if a friend of hers is in danger, she'll often attack with strength that would surprise anyone.

well, that's Aqua! so, ready to get started?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. it's late at night and she decided to look around

2. its mid day and she's looking for Alex

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kingalex1234 (UN: kingalex1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kingalex1234 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000910-the-dimension-hopper/cid/1829520-Aqua