*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000910-the-dimension-hopper/cid/1843308-Its-mid-day-and-shes-looking-for-Alex
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2000910
the machine Alex made can travel through dimensions...but who uses it, and where to?
This choice: its mid day and she's looking for Alex  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It's mid-day and she's looking for Alex

    by: Keifren1ooo
Aqua wandered throughout the house, trying to find out where Alex was. She just wanted to check to see how he was doing, since lately he's been very preoccupied with that machine he's been working on, the dimension hopper. He would keep talking to her at length about what he could do once he got the machine working; visiting other dimensions. He was particularly interested in the video game dimensions.

Of course, like any machine, it had multiple kinks, bugs, and glitches that could prove dangerous. Alex always tried to find ways to fix these flaws, and while it was nice to see Alex so committed to his machine, Aqua always tried to make sure he was okay from time to time.

After looking through every other room in the house, Aqua realized why she hadn't just checked Alex's room in the first place. Of course he would be in there, since that's where his machine is also located. Aqua went up to Alex's room and poked her head in. "Alex?"

"Hm? Oh, hi Aqua!" Alex said, sitting at his computer. He smiled at Aqua, then went back to work on his machine, which was hooked up to the computer he was working on. Aqua walked over to him and watched him. After a few moments, Alex said, "I thought you were playing with Emily."

"She went to play with your other siblings. Besides, I wanted to see how you were doing." Aqua explained. She glanced at the dimension hopper for a moment. "How is your machine so far?"

"Funny you asked," Alex replied. "I was actually going to run a short test of it now. Um..."

Seeing Alex's conflicted face, Aqua asked, "What's wrong?"

"You don't mind if... you test the machine, do you? I want to see if someone other than myself can use it." Alex eventually said. He quickly added, "It might be dangerous though, so you don't have to if-"

"It's fine, Alex!" Aqua interrupted. "I'll be glad to!"

A mixture of relief and happiness spread across Alex's face. "Thanks!" He then disconnected the machine from his computer and handed the machine to Aqua. "Okay, all I need you to do is use the machine to go to a dimension, then use it again to come back to this dimension. It should go smoothly... hopefully."

"Okay." Aqua replied. She looked at the machine, and saw that there were only two options available. She looked at Alex inquiringly. "Only two options?"

"Heh, yeah about that..." Alex said, scratching his head. "I've still yet to make more options. If this test goes smoothly, then I should be able to add more options. But for now, just use the options available. And... thanks again!" he added, smiling.

"Your welcome! Now about these options..." Aqua took a look at the two options available. thinking about it, she realized she could also plug it back in if she decided not to go to either of those worlds. finally, she decided to go to...

You have the following choices:

1. The Pikmin world.

2. The Pokemon world.

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Keifren1ooo (UN: keifren1ooo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kingalex1234 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000910-the-dimension-hopper/cid/1843308-Its-mid-day-and-shes-looking-for-Alex