*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A man is walking peacefully through a forest.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000921-Sexual-Encounters-in-RPG-forest/cid/1837327-A-man-is-walking-peacefully-through-a-forest
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2000921
A series of random surprise sexual encounters in an RPG forest. Sort of like MGQ.
Chapter #1

A man is walking peacefully through a forest.

    by: The Slave
(or woman)
(or an older teen (16, 17))

You are out in a strange, alien forest alone, and have only the shoes and clothes on your back to protect you from the wilderness.

At this point, the climate didn't seem too hostile anyways...

You aren't exactly sure why you were in the forest again, but you knew for certain that you had to survive, no matter what.

The sun was out however, so you could assume that you were still on planet Earth, although you had no idea where.

Knowing that despair and hoplessness would have no use now, you carry on walking, looking for any clues as to how you ended up here, while still on a journey to find any signs of civilization.

But what happens next?

( 3D animations for reference https://the-sclavus.tumblr.com/ )
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Slave (UN: lrocks911 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Slave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000921-Sexual-Encounters-in-RPG-forest/cid/1837327-A-man-is-walking-peacefully-through-a-forest