*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Epidemic Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2001293-Anthro-Virus-Epidemic/cid/1830991-The-Epidemic-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2001293
A mysterious virus has broken out, turning people into lusty anthro ladies!
Chapter #1

The Epidemic Begins...

    by: tmansl997
Kyle was sitting on the couch, browsing through random TV channels, wondering what the hell he was going to do. College was out, he had to live with his parents and younger sister for the summer, and he only had a handful of friends he could spend time with... He didn't have a summer job... he had nothing to occupy his time. So... he channel surfed.

His dad was on a business trip, his sister was hanging out at the mall with her friends, and his mom was at the lab doing who knows what with her science stuff. He was home alone and bored as fuck.

He came across a news station, and before he could switch to something else, the story caught his eye. Some sort of fast acting virus had broken out in the area and seemed to be quickly spreading. What really caught his attention was that his mom's company's name had been mentioned as being involved. He strained to hear the details... until they literally jumped on screen in the form of a E-cup sporting anthropomorphic lioness grabbing the on-scene reporter into a passionate kiss.

Before his eyes, the reporter went from struggling to extremely accepting. Her breasts suddenly swelled up under her tight top, burst it open as fur began to spread over her body. Her curves increased as her face stretched into a muzzle and her ears began longer. She developed two extra pairs of breasts as the last of her clothes ripped off, leaving her as a naked, horny looking anthro border collie. The literal bitch broke the kiss to begin and show off for the camera with a lustful whine. Suddenly, she lunged forward, presumably to get at the camera guy, ending the scene.

Kyle was stunned. He'd never seen anything like it. One kiss, and that woman was changed. It... it was hot, yet scary as hell! And this apparently came from his mom's work?!

Suddenly, he heard the door open. His head spun to see a tall, strong, and extremely busty cow woman in the door, staring at him longingly. Her breasts were so huge they made the ones he'd seen on the news look flat. And... something about her was familiar...

"How's mommy's little boy doing~? Mooo~... Don't worry sweetie, momma came home just for yooouu~... Momma's gonna make you feel sooo gooood~!" He froze. This cow... used to be his mother...

She took the opportunity to pin him to the couch under her massive breasts. She shoved a nipple into his mouth, leaking fresh warm milk into it. "Sorry to get rough, sweetheart, but momma's gotta get milked~!! OoooH~!! Mooo~!!!!" She undid his pants and began to rub her moist pussy gains his hardened cock. It wasn't big, but it would do to ease her itch.

As his former mother bounced on his cock and force fed him milk, he realized something: he wasn't changing. He was still the same guy. Did it not work on guys? Or... maybe there was something else... His thoughts were brought to a stop as he began to climax with a loud, muffled moan.

Finally, his mom got off of him, satisfied for the moment. She snuggled his head into her cavernous cleavage lovingly, kissed his forehead, then whispered in his ear. "Momma's gonna need her big boy to help her more often~... Momma's sooo glad that project at work backfired~... Moo~ it's soooo much more fun this way~!"

A part of you was just as excited. But another part was terrified of what was to come...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tmansl997 (UN: tmansl997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tmansl997 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2001293-Anthro-Virus-Epidemic/cid/1830991-The-Epidemic-Begins