*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2005060-Shrunk-at-your-buddys-home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joven
Rated: XGC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2005060
You shrunk and wake up at the best budds home. You have a crush on him.

You shrunk and wake up at the best budds home. You have a crush on him.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hello,


this is your Story. You are a young, skinny, gay guy. Normally your size is 1,73 m (5"8) but something has shrinked you to 5 cm high (about 2 inches). You always dreamed of a situation like this, but you are not sure, if it will be like you imagined it before.

You are at a friends home. The name of your friend is Max. Max is 1,84 m (6"0) tall and 18 years old. He has blond, short medium long hair and looks a bit like a skater. He always wears jogging pants and hoodies and his smelly nike sneakers, which he has since 2 years and are his only pair of shoes. He is skinny and not to hairy.

Max is straight and knows that you have a crush on him. But he is fine with it at all.


A Few Things To Keep in Mind:

-You are pliable and cannot be killed by being stepped on but you can feel a reduced amount of pain

-There will be two main story outlines. One in which Max is unaware of your presence and one in which he found you.

-As you are gay, there is no female interaction
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2005060-Shrunk-at-your-buddys-home