*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2005907-Persona-4-ENF
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2005907
The women of Inaba have a lot more than fog to worry about as they fall victim to ENF.

The women of Inaba have a lot more than fog to worry about as they fall victim to ENF.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The women of the Persona 4 game find themselves subjected to ENF situations, much to their displeasure. Follow and guide their paths as they try desperately to regain their modesty in the face of unfavorable odds.

A brief guide to the women of Inaba:

Chie Satonaka (http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Chie_Satonaka): An upbeat, short-tempered martial artist and best friend of Yukiko Amagi. A bit of a tomboy, Chie still does care about her appearance and is easily offended by suggestions that she isn't feminine.

Yukiko Amagi (http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Yukiko_Amagi): Wealthy, elegant, and introverted, Yukiko is the heiress to the famed Amagi Inn. A great deal of her free time is spent working at her family inn, preparing to deal with inheriting the establishment. Yukiko is the object of a great deal of unrequited affection in her school.

Rise Kujikawa (http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Rise_Kujikawa): A recently retired idol, Rise is brimming with energy and enthusiasm almost constantly. Cheery and sociable, Rise is quite used to being the center of attention, though that doesn't mean it never makes her uncomfortable.

Naoto Shirogane (http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Naoto_Shirogane): The "Detective Prince", renowned for her brilliant and deductive mind. She largely rejects her femininity, preferring to dress and speak as a man and doing her best to hide her figure. While her appearance doesn't suggest it, there are hints that Naoto's figure is far more developed than she lets on.

Social Links and side characters: Far too numerous to easily list here.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2005907-Persona-4-ENF