*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2010080-Misadventures-of-Putty-Kids/cid/1986044-Look-around-the-neighborhood
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Derpus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2010080
Follow the lives of two malleable kids through various parts of their lives.
This choice: Look around the neighborhood  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Look around the neighborhood

    by: Mataku
"Well, given my new power...might as well check out the neighborhood." He said to himself as he got up and left the house. "Not being noticed means no more school for me!" He laughed as he walked down the sidewalk. The weather was nice today, and a light shower was expected, no problems for him of course, do to his odd body consistency, rain was an absolute blessing, keeps him from drying out and nice and malleable. He walked along the middle class suburban sidewalk, looking at the various people enjoying the summer light, some little kids, too young for school, were playing nearby. Clark and his brother Aaron, twin boys who loved to harass you before your 'new ability'...You've had all too many experiences with their bodies, inside and out.

Meanwhile across the street he went wide eyed as he saw Margaret, a Milf who worked with his sisters in their City Beautification project, in a bikini and sunbathing on her lawn. You now realized just how hot this woman really was, every curve was near perfection, and the bulge slowly growing in your pants was a testament to that, sadly nearby was her husband, Derek. When you first moved into the neighborhood, you were almost worshiping the man, he ran the local tattoo and piercing parlor which you've been too plenty of times, the man was a trucker and a badass like none you've ever met.

As you kept walking you heard something familiar that sent shivers up your spine, Bunter, a doberman you have far too much familiarity with. This dog has eaten and shat you out more times then you can remember, and on one occasion tried to mate with you. The large dog was barking, in your direction even, which was really weird, Weren't you unnoticeable? You hoped he was just barking at a squirrel nearby you, and certainly hoped he didn't get loose.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Check out the boys

*Noteb*
2. Head across the street

*Noteb*
3. Keep walking (Dog and other options)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mataku (UN: jeremyth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Derpus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2010080-Misadventures-of-Putty-Kids/cid/1986044-Look-around-the-neighborhood