*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2010714-Strip-Game-Addict
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2010714
Our protagonists can't get enough of strip games, doesn't matter where or with who.

Our protagonists can't get enough of strip games, doesn't matter where or with who.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You're a healthy teenager with a healthy attitude about sex and other things of the sort, the thing is, you've got a not so healthy obsession with strip games, doesn't matter what the game is, where it's played, or who you play it with, if there's mention of a strip game, you're not going to refuse, that is, if you're not the one who suggested it.

It should go without saying that, for the most part, you end up losing all your clothes, and at the mercy of your opponent.

Naturally, this sort of fixation gets you into some pretty humiliating situations, and some very exciting ones too.

Your friends know about your obsession, and they don't seem to mind going along with it.

Your enemies know that you never refuse a strip game, so they tend to use that against you often.

Oddly enough, your teachers don't seem to mind, in fact, some of them have taken it as a way to motivate you in school, at least, that's what they claim when you end up naked and humiliated, with any given task at hand.

Enjoy your adventures, after all, everyone else seems to as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your characters are as folllow:

- John Benson: At six feet tall, with blonde hair and hazel eyes and 18 years of age, John is not exactly a bad looking guy, in fact, if not for his humiliating habit, he'd probably be pretty popular, instead, the entire school seems fixated on his humiliation as much as he is on strip games.

He typically enjoys playing video games, not very athletic, which often results in his loss in many of his games.

He happens to be bisexual, so his opponents are often male as much as they are female.

His cock is approximately 7 inches long, and he happens to get quite stimulated from anal play.


- Amy summers: Amy is 17 years old, with shoulder length blond hair and green eyes, perky B36 breasts and a very toned ass standing at 5 foot 6 and with a slender body, while she is a knockout, she typically seems very reserved and clumsy, that is, until there is mention of strip games, then all of a sudden, Amy seems quite outgoing and ready to take on anyone, and although she becomes quite competitive, her clumsy nature usually results in her abject nudity and humiliation at the hand of her opponents.

Loves to read but hates math and science, which usually means that any challenge to her mental abilities that comes her way usually results in her loss.

To make matters worse, she happens to be a squirter, and very anally receptive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No gore, vore or rape, fantasy or sci-fi elements such as shrinking or growing, scat or diapering.

Other sexual activity is fine, but keep it respectful and try to maintain good grammar.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2010714-Strip-Game-Addict