*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Searching for Secrets
  2. Uninvited
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2701242-Searching-for-Secrets
by Doom
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2013234
An amazing, colossal interactive. Trouble grows when a size-changing device is stolen.
This choice: You search for any other items hidden away.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Searching for Secrets

    by: Amazing Colossal Archive
After admiring the device for another moment, you then survey the room. You wonder if there might be other secrets hidden here, other items of importance that may be advantageous to sneak away with. Perhaps other devices the professor is tinkering with. Maybe important schematics or hard drives of information you could abscond with. Use them for your own purposes or sell to the highest bidder. Even destroy anything too dangerous to leave around.

Incriminating documents could be locked away, evidence that could reveal more truths about the professor or implicate her in criminal activity that would keep her walled up for years while you're free with her incredible discovery, in absolute control of whatever little corner of the world you want to call your own. Take the whole world if you want or give it away. That'll be up to you and you alone. Unless something here proves otherwise.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amazing Colossal Archive (UN: amazingarchive at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2013234-The-Evergrowing-Fantasy/cid/2701242-Searching-for-Secrets