*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2023997-Kalida-The-StoryTelling
Rated: E · Interactive · Scientific · #2023997
Everything is amiss in Kalida. Seems everyone wants to be on top of the survival chain!

Everything is amiss in Kalida. Seems everyone wants to be on top of the survival chain!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:

Kalida: The Story Telling


The sun is making its way to the northeast for another memorable sunset that the citizens of Kalida will surely notice. Over the past fifty years the bustling metropolis has broken the 100,000 mark in population.

The cars and city buses weave in and out of line within themselves filling up the triple lanes of traffic which the monster city is famous for. In the ever expanding city all travel is done in triple lanes, both coming and going. Not until you reach the outer fringes do the roads narrow back down to two lanes, sometimes one. These are the toughest areas about the city, where you tread lightly, quickly and not very often. On the outside of the normalcy of the city life as it's called, is found the gray people, people of little or no means to live a decent life. There are also some green people, who have a somewhat better life than the misunderstood gray people. Also found on the outside, brown people, people who may hold down a full time job, but who are not above stealing from or murdering someone for the things they desire. In the city of Kalida, you also have people in the colors gold and silver, depending on their wealth.

Folks of various colors populate the bustling metropolis, and folks of any color can be found anywhere,anytime!

Kalida is my own creation I hope to one day create a viable story out of. If you would like to play along here are a few pointers: Any wealthy person who is silver or gold in color pretty much has silver or gold in their last name, almost like it's pre-destined, But should a green-skinned person say robs a bank for millions and gets away with it, they would be silver or gold colored with green in their last name. A person can move up or down the social status by wealth alone. If a gold person commits say a murder and goes to prison, his skin would change to prolly a brown or green color, as his D.N.A would sense the change. Play along have fun, and be very creative. Main 2 characters of gold. Troy and Bianca Goldmore, over excessively rich, she's sneaky, he's pretty much just a rich guy. Mr. yella- A banker who flirts a lot with money that's not his. Politicians are pretty much red in color. See what you can come up with! Oh yea..Heroes such as cops, ambulance men are blue in color while they are on duty..back to green after going home. A gray person is misunderstood in life, and will probably not make it past age 25. In Kalida no-one is black or white. but strippers or exotic dancers are kinda zebra striped.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2023997-Kalida-The-StoryTelling