*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Give yourself Goosebumps
  2. The start of a new era
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026032-Goosebumps-interactive/cid/1918822-Give-yourself-Goosebumps
by Brown
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2026032
The Goosebumps universe is back feel free to add anything to the original books or others
This choice: Give yourself Goosebumps  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Give yourself Goosebumps

    by: Ace Jones
Okay instead of the original give yourself goosebumps stories here's an entirely new story called invasion of the bloated superheroes vs super villains featuring the samurai pizza cats and their enemies themselves whereas you the reader get to choose either the bloated superheroes or bloated super villains path itself.

Plot: this story takes place in little Tokyo Japan circa 1990 long before the series began its run as Speedy Cerviche one of little Tokyo's resident mad scientists invents an experimental soda called kumquat soda and transforms him into that of a bloated monster while on a date and also going bowling with his sweetheart Polly Esther whereas inspector Guido anchovy little Tokyo's resident inspector himself eventually runs into both Speedy and Polly at the bowling alley until he too tries Speedy's experimental soda as does Polly Esther. Soon Seymour and his goons eventually sample Speedy's experimental soda and soon enough the fun begins.

The good guys.

Speedy Cerviche: Little Tokyo's resident mad scientist who invents an experimental soda and transforms into a bloated monster himself.

Polly Esther: Speedy's sweetheart who at first is afraid of Speedy her boyfriend transforming into that of a bloated monster and Inspector Guido also having transformed into that of a bloated monster until she transforms into a bloated monster herself after kindly being offered to try Speedy's experimental soda courtesy of her loving hunk of a bloated monster.

Inspector Guido: Little Tokyo's resident inspector and local bowler when not on duty. Eventually runs into Speedy and Polly themselves as he too transforms into a bloated monster as well.

The bad guys.

Seymour: Little Tokyo's other resident mad scientist and Speedy's rival. He wants Speedy's experimental soda and to take over Little Tokyo as well.

Jerry Atric: One of Seymour's goons and official voice of reason.

Bad bird: Seymour's other goon and wiseguy as well.

Now then fellow reader you may choose to either follow the bloated superheroes path or super villains path. Plus you can also come up with your stories and characters as well if you prefer.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026032-Goosebumps-interactive/cid/1918822-Give-yourself-Goosebumps