*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Panthera
  2. chosing a character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026825-A-Student-and-his-Furry-Teacher/cid/2540660-Panthera
by Falcon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2026825
A human student is gonna get hot for the sexy, furry teacher.
This choice: Panthera  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Panthera

    by: Unknown
As I was leaving for my first day of teaching I had noticed that I was missing something. I searched my pockets and found that my car keys aren't where I thought they'd be. "Oh right I'm going to need those if I want to get going to work." I said, sarcasm evident in my voice. I ran back up to my front door and went inside to find my keys. 'Now... where are they?' I thought standing in my living room.

I looked for them on the end tables, under the couch cushions and even on top and under the coffee table. It was beginning to become a bad habit of not putting them on my hook by the front door. I looked at the clock and knew that if I didn't leave soon I wasn't going to make it onto the freeway to the south end of the city in time before the morning rush which meant an embarrassing start to the school day.

Franticly I ran to kitchen looking around the fruit bowl on the island, on dining table they were no where to be found and lastly not on the kitchen counter. I was beginning to loose hope of even making it out of the drive way at this point. 'How could I have let this get so out of hand.' I thought scolding myself. Then in a beautiful epiphany I remembered that they were probably in my jeans when I took them off to get changed for bed last night.

I went past my home office and bathroom to my bedroom at the back of the hall and there they were, crumpled on the floor. Sauntering up to them I bent down, picked them up and felt around the pockets. Nothing in either of them. Slumping to the floor I could swear I was on the verge of tears, when I looked up and on the corner of the dresser was my car keys. Elated with joy I snatched them running out the bedroom and down the hall to the front door, I glanced at the clock before I left. I had 10 minutes to get to the freeway.

I hoped in my car and backed out if the driveway. It took me less time than I thought to reach the freeway, though all of those green lights definitely helped speed things up and made it with two minutes to spare. I played my toll and proceeded to just get in the lane I needed to be in and cruise to work.

It had been a year ago that I had finished studying for my degree in teaching and I finally found a school that would hire me. You can imagine that this morning I was feeling excited about the prospect of living out my career as early as I could, shaping the minds of the future young men and women for generations to come. Though at the same time, I was also very nervous. This was a school of which very few of the furry species attended and no furry teachers had ever been on staff. I how ever have broke that tradition. I am the first of the furry species to teach full time at Dr. Ronald C. Schmetzfeld high school, a school that, thankfully, had become more open minded by the time I had chosen to apply to be a teacher there.

Segregation had been so much a part of society for humans and furries for so long, especially in schools, that one thought that the day they would integrate peacefully would never come. Though that was 45 years ago and times have thankfully gotten better. Many people, whether they be human or furry, live around and amongst one another, even as roommate's too. But, I still knew that there would be a bit of trepidation to me teaching there since this was so new.

Turning off to the exit, I made my way to the school which was 10 blocks away. Stopping at a red light I checked myself out in the sun visor mirror. Nothing strange or out of place on my face, so I closed the visor and checked my blazer and blouse. No stains or lint. 'Good, I've got to make a good first impression!'

Pulling into the faculty parking lot, I found my parking space, pulled in and went inside the school. I pulled out my phone and found I had...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Made it on time.

*Noteb*
2. Was running late!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Falcon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2026825-A-Student-and-his-Furry-Teacher/cid/2540660-Panthera