*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brother - multiple sisters, mother
  2. The dreamer
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029430-Family-Domination/cid/1928905-Brother---multiple-sisters-mother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2029430
You wake up to noises one night, and stumble into a compromising situation with the family
This choice: Brother - multiple sisters, mother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Brother - multiple sisters, mother

    by: IncStories
You are a young man within the family, having to compete with the stresses of your irritating (and sometimes not-so-irritating) sisters as well as the matriarch that is your mother. It's a pretty estrogen-heavy household, but you've never known anything else so who are you to complain!

Anyway, back to the story at hand...

In your dream you are a young knight wielding a deadly spoon against the great warrior king Bashtabooba. As you finally step in to deliver the finishing blow, the traffic of the pixie highway roaring around you and the Manchester United football team watching with baited-breath, some sound disturbs your dream.

You look at Bashtabooba with a confused frown and he shrugs back at you, speaking in his gibberish language with some sage wisdom that causes the Manchester United football team to all nod somberly.

Then the noise penetrates the dream once again. Bashtabooba waves you goodbye as you lift up from the comfort of the dream and you feel the real world seeping back in.

Your eyes are heavy and dry as they slowly peal open. The world is silence all around except for the soft hum of the radiator to the side of your bed. You lift your head, the dream already fading away as you wonder what caused you to wake. Then you hear the faint noise once again. It's too far away and too faint to distinguish exactly what it is, but you lift yourself out of bed as curiosity takes hold.

Maybe it's an intruder coming to rob your house...

If it is, then you're sure as hell not going to deal with it. But just to be safe, you pull your dressing gown around your body and step out into the darkness of the corridor. You wait for a moment in the quiet hush of the house, a strange tension on the air, as you wait to hear the noise.

When it finally comes you turn your head in confusion. You didn't expect it to come from...

You have the following choices:

1. Your big sister's bedroom

2. Your little sister's bedroom

3. Your parent's bedroom

4. The kitchen

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 IncStories (UN: blackluke at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IncStories has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029430-Family-Domination/cid/1928905-Brother---multiple-sisters-mother