*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Son - only a mother
  2. The dreamer
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029430-Family-Domination/cid/2010064-Son---only-a-mother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2029430
You wake up to noises one night, and stumble into a compromising situation with the family
This choice: Son - only a mother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Son - only a mother

    by: AridWD
Some starting mother-son families:

1) You are Grant Hugh (18), a Caucasian teenager who was born into a interracial family. Your father died from cancer when you were very young leaving you with your mother, Melissa Hugh   (34) who had you when she was fairly young. She became accidentally pregnant with you from her boyfriend and since then, raised you despite being in high school at the time. Your father died from cancer four years later and unfortunately, you couldn't remember much. One thing you did know by spending time with your mother was that she was a MILF, as defined by your friends. To make matters worse, she is a glamour model which made you very well aware of her figure. It was inevitable to think less innocently about her.

Personality-wise, Melissa was fairly easy-going, even asking your opinion on some of her glamour photos without thinking how they may affect you. She even took you to some photo sessions where you would stand awkwardly while professional photographers took photos. Things became unbearable though when you awoke one night to hear coming home with someone.

2) You are James Feck (17), a Caucasian boy born into a rather high lifestyle. Your mother was Agenis Feck   (36) who was a smart investor who looked after herself. Within a year after being born, Agenis divorced your father as she saw him wanting to become too involved in her business dealings. After that, she decided she wasn't going to marry again and raised you by herself. Despite having millions of dollars, Agenis did not spend lavishly, nor did she allow you to grow up spoiled. She was tough, insisting on earning for yourself rather than piggy-back off of others. You were in good hands though as you managed to study hard to become accepted in a good college with full scholarships. If there was any wish though, you wanted to be spoiled by your mother. Sure, she was caring and loving, but she never spent too much time around you. During the night though, you woke up and found her in the kitchen, draining her breasts with a pump. It was the first time you found out she was lactating for a while. She was shocked by your presence and quite you found out she had been doing this for some time. It appeared though that your findings would lead to your wish being granted.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Grant and Melissa Hugh

2. James and Agenis Feck

3. Reader's Choice

4. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AridWD (UN: aridwd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IncStories has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029430-Family-Domination/cid/2010064-Son---only-a-mother