*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Breast Expansion
  2. Let the Snakey Fun Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2033970-Gorgon-Expansion/cid/1947510-Breast-Expansion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2033970
This site needs more Gorgon stories. Originally made by The 12th Doctor (Non-Canon).
This choice: Breast Expansion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Breast Expansion

    by: Unknown
Alright, so you went with the tried and true Breast Expansion. Now, what story would you like?

Never Anger a Succubus - Jen is a easily pissed off, loner hybrid (of a diamondback rattler and a cobra) gorgon living in a city of monsters. One day, she gets into a fight with a succubus and ends up making fun of the succubus's large breast. Angered, the succubus puts a curse on Jen as revenge. Now Jen's breasts are getting bigger and heavier by the day. The only way to stop them is to apologize. But the succubus has vanished.

Science Happens - Laura is a king cobra gorgon who works at a laboratory. One day, while working, she accidentally spills a mixture of chemicals onto her breasts. Later that day, she discovers the chemicals are making her breasts grow. Realizing the potential, she sells the mixture to a group trying to end world hunger and becomes a millionaire. She is now living the good life, but has one problem: her breasts won't stop growing.

The Island of a Single Wish - Victoria is a black mamba gorgon on a flight to Hawaii. The plane's engines fail and it crashes into the ocean, killing everyone except Victoria. She washes up on a deserted island, alone and hungry. While trying to survive, she discovers that the island grants her one wish. She wishes for her breasts to grow and fill with milk, thinking that it will end her thirst. But there's one problem: the wish wasn't specific, and now not only will her breasts not stop growing, but she can't lactate. Now she must try to survive on the island with her ever growing bosom.

Buxom Sonata - Julia is an anaconda gorgon and a lounge singer in 1920's London. One night, after a show, her boss approaches her with bad news. The club she works at is not drawing in more patrons, and if things don't pick up soon, the club will close for good. Desperate to save the club, Julia looks for an answer. She learns of an amulet that grants the user incredible singing abilities, but at a random cost. Finding it, Julia's singing becomes incredible and the club's popularity skyrockets. But she soon learns what the cost is: every time she sings, her breasts get bigger and fill with milk that she can't lactate.

You have the following choices:

1. Never Anger a Succubus

*Noteb*
2. Science Happens

3. The Island of a Single Wish

*Noteb*
4. Buxom Sonata

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2033970-Gorgon-Expansion/cid/1947510-Breast-Expansion