*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041198-Super-Sized-the-Mel-Carlyle-Story/cid/1977269-Breakfast-with-the-King
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2041198
follow Mel in her attempts to go from big, to bigger, to biggest!
This choice: I get my fat ass up and take Alice out for a generously portioned breakfast  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Breakfast with the King

    by: Bobo the Hobo
"Yeah, I'll have ten bacon double cheeseburgers, four orders of chicken nuggets, four spicy Chicken Jrs, two orders of large fries, a large Coke and... hey, Alice, what do you want to drink?"

"Sprite."

"And a large Sprite."

We had a sudden hankering for a change of scenery in addition to our hankering for greasy fast food. Mom was always telling us to get out more anyway. I don't see how she could have any problem with us taking a nice Monday morning drive down to Burger King. We were even eating off the value menu. That's economical, right there.

It took, like, fifteen minutes for all of our food to be ready. Plenty of time for my feet to get tired. So while Alice waited, I went ahead and scored us a booth by the window. We fixed ourselves up a little so we didn't look like total slobs, but I hadn't bothered to change out of my pajamas, so my too-tight tank top was still riding up to very immodest levels. It squished against the cold glass of the window as I sandwiched myself into the booth, waiting for Alice to return with our greasy brunch.

"Order up." Alice said excitedly as she placed the tray down on the table...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041198-Super-Sized-the-Mel-Carlyle-Story/cid/1977269-Breakfast-with-the-King