*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/1990893-Unattended-lab-1--reserved-
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2041290
Where there's a Size Ray there's adventure and mishaps waiting to be had!
This choice: Unattended lab (1) ( reserved )  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Unattended lab (1) ( reserved )

    by: PrincessKooh
Lauren Adams was your average girl, not much special except being smart not prodigy smart but smart enough to land a junior internship at a local lab and research facility.


Lauren was 16 5"4 thin with brown hair blue eyes and small breasts.


On this day Lauren was home babysitting for her mother's friend , co-worker and neighbor Miss Andrews.


Both of them were at some work retreat thing for the weekend and it was summer break from school.


Lauren initially had hoped to have this day off but now she was babysitting baby Rai.


Soon Lauren got a call on her Cell it was the labs supervisor.


"Listen Lauren we are close to a breakthrough but 2 of our techs had to call off something about an accident on the freeway and mild concussions. Anyway since they lack dedication to the cause I need you down here now"



"I would love to Iris but I'm kind of babysitting my neighbors baby"


"I don't care if it's the freakin first lady's first born or the royal baby get here if you want a future career in this town. Project deadlines take top priority"


"What am I supposed to do with the baby?"


"If you have to bring the brat with you. We will arrange something for her"



With a sigh Lauren slumped away to prep.

***48 minutes later***


"Oh right you mentioned bringing a rugrat with you. Well Sue can handle it" said Lauren's boss. "Take the child and its toys to an empty lab we aren't using leave her snacks and a bottle and seal the door. The kid should be fine for a few hours or so"



The middle aged red head assistant did as she was told and soon found an old and fairly large lab room. It belonged to a previously fired scientist. The room seemed pretty empty aside from a few work tables, chairs , shelves on the walls and 2 small but empty bookcases.



The assistant sat Rai down with her toys
https://twitter.com/PKLewd2015/status/60...


Rai soon starts to play with her toy plane. The assistant sets down the diaper bag on a table and sets a bottle down a few feet from Rai.



The assistant then leaves locking several locks on the door to the lab.




Late Rai was getting quite enthusiastic playing with her plane shaking it around till she went overboard and threw it.

https://twitter.com/PKLewd2015/status/60...


The plane flew across the room and smacked into a shelf and fell to the floor. In the process something fell off of the shelf hitting the floor. It looked like some sort of toy gun but with a few knobs and buttons.



The device seemed to power up for 30 seconds then some kind of blue beam shot out and zapped Rai.



The energy of it seemed to surround the toddlers entire body. The beam must of felt good or tickled.


Rai clapped and giggled as she watched the gun zap her seemingly harmlessly. After about 45 seconds the gun stopped on its own.



Nothing seemed to happen to Rai. After a minute or 2 Rai began to crawl across the room crawling till she reached what to her child mind was the most interesting toy ever.



Rai grabbed the gun and turned a knob to 300. Neither the toddler nor anyone else would of course know the other settings it was on.


Rai's hands weren't big enough of course to hold the gun entirely so she unknowingly poked it until her finger pressed the fire button presumably added as a backup to the trigger.


As Rai held her finger on the firing button the same blue beam from earlier zapped her once more.


https://twitter.com/PKLewd2015/status/60...


Rai giggled again as the beam surrounded her and rather than clap she kept her finger on the firing button. After a few minutes of giggles she took her finger off the button. Still she seemed unharmed and unchanged.


Getting thirsty Rai turned around and crawled back over to her other toys where her bottle also was. She grabbed her bottle with 2 hands and began to take a drink.


Next...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PrincessKooh (UN: gilligfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PrincessKooh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/1990893-Unattended-lab-1--reserved-