*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/3089474-Uh-oh-150-mile-Lucy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2041290
Where there's a Size Ray there's adventure and mishaps waiting to be had!
This choice: Uh oh 150 mile Lucy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #22

Uh oh 150 mile Lucy

    by: Thomas Regel
Lucy was in shock so deep she couldn't even cry. She fall on her knees, causing an earthquake of Richter 6.2 magnitude. With her knees and hands on the four corner, the entire city was under her belly.

"I AM... BIG." she said awestruck. Her fingers were much bigger than the buildings. She couldn't even see the crowd, only tiny black dots on the hair-thin roads between the nail-sized buildings. The only people she was able to see properly was Kate and Luke, due to their giant, but still laughably small sizes comparing to the titan girl. The 5 years old Lucy took a deep breath and exhaled, causing a major whirlwind on the ground level. Every object that wasn't attached or fixed to something flew a few feet away.

Down there, the military officers were furious. The general yelled at the scientists, who were hastily working on the issues of the growth ray. The problem was they didn't have much time - at any moment the gargantuan kid could grow even bigger, and everyone could vanish under her big toe...

So they had no other choice but try again. This time they didn't send a plane, instead, they shot from top of an observatory. They didn't even aim - everything on the sky belonged to the gigantic kid now.

"Let's hope this works this time," said the general.

Every proper experiment needs testing. But since the scientists had to hurry, they messed up and didn't realized...

The beam hit Lucy right on her tummy. Her face turned pale, and placed one hand on her stomach while moaned from the slight pain... Then she tensed all her muscles.

"OH NO!" she said. "NOT AGAIN...!"

But it was too late: she started to grow again, bigger and faster than ever before. Her 4 miles long palms crushed mountains and bulldozed into the valleys, her feet ploughed world record breaking canyons into existence... 75 miles of height quickly became 80 miles, then 90 miles, then 100 miles... Lucy concentrated, tried to stop her growth, but her efforts remained futile.

Her hands reached the next town, while her massive toes towered over an entire farm land. People tried to flee on cars from the utterly gigantic human mass, but eventually Lucy's vast and still growing body occupied the lands, and thousands trapped under the wrinkles of her skin.

By the time she finished her latest growth, she ascended to 150 miles. She progressively became a threat not just to the nation, but the entire planet. The ground sank even deeper under the immense weight, , and her heartbeat could be heard.

No one was able to see past through her knees or ankles, only satellites were able to capture her entire, breath taking frame.

"She is only 5 years old..." whispered one of the news reporter, "but already 150 miles tall... Will her growth ever end?!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Not yet - more growth to come!

*Noteb*
2. Open choice

3. Only one solution remains now: nuclear bombs

*Noteb*
4. Open slot A

*Noteb*
5. Open slot B

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Thomas Regel (UN: tregel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PrincessKooh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/3089474-Uh-oh-150-mile-Lucy