*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/3096680-Fury
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2041290
Where there's a Size Ray there's adventure and mishaps waiting to be had!
This choice: Undeterred starts chewing her out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Fury

    by: PenSlayer5
"There you are!" Tom shouted at the top of lungs. Surprisingly, Lucy actually heard him over the sound of her sniffles, and was shocked to see none other than the doll-like visage of her father glaring up at her.

The absolute malice in his eyes was more than enough to make the giant girl recoil as she'd seen that look one too many times when he and her mother got into arguments. Arguments that usually ended with fists and black-eyes.

"Who the hell do you think you are, you damn brat!? Just because you turned into Nancy Archer, you think you can disrespect me!? Did you forget who I am!?" Tom scolded harshly.

Lucy winced with every word that left the man's mouth. There was so much venom and hatred in his words that she was sure her little stunt from earlier had pushed him to a whole new level of rage.

She had to be stronger now, more than ever. She had to remember that she was big and he was small now. She didn't have to listen to him. "I-I know that you're a meanie and I don't have to listen to you anymore!"

"Wrong answer!" he snarled, before kicking a tree next to him. Much to the shock of everyone else watching the scene from the safety of the greenery, the tree itself fell over into the lake. "I am your father and you will respect me! I fed you, I clothed you, I put a roof over your ungrateful little head! I didn't have to do any of that! But your mother wanted to keep you so I did my part! You owe me, bitch!"

From behind a tree, Susan and Rick winced. Tom was really laying into Lucy right now. They'd thought Tom was stupid to go after her, but couldn't exactly let the man go alone.

Luke meanwhile was left wide-eyed at what was happening. Lucy could just step on Tom and be done with him, yet despite being the weaker of the two, he'd taken the upper hand.

The giant looked stunned by his words. He did feed her, he did buy her clothes, he did make sure she had a home to go back to, but it wasn't a happy one. "B-But all you do is hurt me..."

"Your grandfather hurt me too, but you don't see me complaining!" Tom snapped. "So I gave you a good hit or two. That's called discipline! Did I burn you with cigarettes?"

"No..." Lucy reluctantly answered.

"Did set your clothes on fire!"

Lucy shook her head...

"Did I put you in the hospital and say you had an accident!?"

Lucy's eyes began to water.

"Did I kill you mother right in front of you?" Tom vented. Every horrific example was what his own father had done to him and compared to that devil he was a goddamned saint.

"No,,," Lucy cried.

Everyone listening was speechless! Susan didn't think Tom would unintentionally reveal part of his past in his little tirade.

Rick was also stunned. His own childhood wasn't much better, but his own father never physically assaulted him.

Luke gasped. Did all of those things happen to Tom? If so, then that explained why he was such an asshole. It didn't give him the right to torture Lucy years later, but now he had a better understanding of the man. He was still a major dickhead though.

"Now get your giant ass up and listen to me! I am the man of the house and my word is law. Dry eyes, wipe your face, and march back home or else!"

How does Lucy respond to this?

You have the following choices:

1. Lucy obeys her father and goes home

2. Lucy still tries to act tough

*Noteb*
3. More Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PenSlayer5 (UN: penslayer5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PrincessKooh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/3096680-Fury