*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/3216911-A-pair-of-Jehovahs-witnesses-knock-on-the-
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2041290
Where there's a Size Ray there's adventure and mishaps waiting to be had!
This choice: A pair of Jehovah's witnesses knock on the front door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A pair of Jehovah's witnesses knock on the ...

    by: DrkLotus
Upon trying to decide what to do, Karen heard the doorbell ring once again. With the gun behind her back, Karen answered the door. In front of her stood two you men in their early twenties, dressed in black suits and ties. In one of their arms, Karen couldn't help but notice that he was holding a bible.

"Oh great," she thought to herself. "Bible thumpers."

"Good evening," the first man spoke, "My name is Jake and this is my associate, Fred. We represent the church of St. Jerome and are trying to spread the word of god to everyone. Is your parents home by any chance?"

"No they are not and I am not sure when they will be back," Karen responded trying to close the door.

"Well then perhaps we could talk to you for a minute," Jake said, placing his foot in the door and blocking her from closing it.

"Just a second," Karen responded, hiding the gun behind the door. She turned the knob to the number 5 and pressed the "S" button. Carefully taking aim at the two men, Karen pulled the trigger, watching them slowly shrink down to the ground. The men were now no bigger than the front of Karen's high-heeled shoe. They stared up at her, terrified of what she might do to them next.

Shifting the weight of her foot to her heel, Karen placed the shoe over the top of the two men. "I hope that you both truly believe in God," she said, pressing her foot down on the two. A sigh of contentment escaped her lips as she ground the men on the floor, watching their blood spill from under her foot. Scraping them off like dog shit stuck to her shoe, Karen closed the door and headed back to her room.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Karen waits for her parents to come home.

*Noteb*
2. Karen messes with the buttons on the gun in her room

*Noteb*
3. Readers xhoice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrkLotus (UN: drklotus121 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PrincessKooh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/3216911-A-pair-of-Jehovahs-witnesses-knock-on-the-