*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042772-Becoming-Someone-Else
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2042772
A spell that allows you to swap bodies only once. which of these 3 women will it be?

A spell that allows you to swap bodies only once. which of these 3 women will it be?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your name is Tim. You are 21 years old, and you live with your girlfriend Sarah. Your best friend Matt who you have been friends with for 10 years has been dumped by his girlfriend Courtney. The two had been together for 7 years, and you and Sarah who Matt hooked you up with have been dating for 2. You stumble across a spell that allows you to swap bodies with a person, but the catch is you can only do it once. After that you are stuck in that person's body forever.

Courtney (19, 36C) - http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/910/XSXm1Z.jpg , Matt's girlfriend. 19 years old girl who lives with her mom who she hates. Her older sister lives out of town. You think that it would be amazing to become Courtney, and be with your friend so you can hang out and relax without worrying about anything, being unemployed it'd be easy to do.

Sarah (19, 34B) - http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/537/Vs3YsC.jpg , Your girlfriend. You've been together for 2 years. She had left college from her grades, and is currently working at Pizza Hut. You are thinking about proposing to her, and think that would be nice for you two to have a kid despite the fact that Sarah's parents would hate that.

Emily (18, 34D) - http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/908/Hfpg00.jpg , Sarah's best friend. Pregnant with twins, the father is a drug addict who up and left her. Being a single expecting mother at the young age of 18, you feel you would be a better mother than someone who smokes like a chimney, and did drugs straight up till she found out she was pregnant with twins.

Other characters.
Dave - Sarah's father
Karen - Sarah's Mother
Laura - Sarah's middle sister
Erica - Sarah's youngest sister
Brenda - Emily's mother
Matt - Courtney's boyfriend
Cindy - Courtney's Mother

You can be whichever of the three you like. Please do not kill off anyone, gay/straight sex is allowed with whichever one you choose.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2042772-Becoming-Someone-Else