*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Holy Vessel or Sexy Harbinger?
  2. Other
  3. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2043857-Arcee-Sexpansion/cid/2129937-Holy-Vessel-or-Sexy-Harbinger
by L.wood
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2043857
Arcee becomes curvier, and overall more lustful! Transformers Prime verse
This choice: Holy Vessel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Holy Vessel or Sexy Harbinger?

    by: Unknown
Maybe not Primus but to give some options who chooses Arcee to act as their acolyte? And what are their goals?

Primus wants to rebuild the Cybertronian population and chooses Arcee because of her close attachment to Optimus Prime. Arcee is given a form which no one can resist temptation and a docile womb so to impregnate with ease. The war and factions are no concern to her with her new life objective.

Unicron corrupts Arcee during his awakening and she is reincarnated as his servant. She is instructed to destroy her master's enemies, retrieve the Matrix of Leadership, and turn the Earth itself into a world of chaos. Her body, mutated by molten Dark Energon, gives her a body designed to embody lust which no one can resist.

Gaea, a close relative to her planetoid brothers, wants to revive Cybertron in her image in hopes of creating peace. She contacts Arcee through a relic of her design and "convinces" the Autobot to join her cause while giving her a new form. Gaea's vision is to create a Cybertron with females as her only creations.

You have the following choices:

1. Primus

*Noteb*
2. Unicron

3. Gaea

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
L.wood has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2043857-Arcee-Sexpansion/cid/2129937-Holy-Vessel-or-Sexy-Harbinger