*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Original characters
  2. A fresh start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2043943-Ultimate-Wedgie-Story/cid/2454772-Original-characters
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2043943
You can create a story of type that involves wedgies, real life or not.
This choice: Original characters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Original characters

    by: LordwithEyes
First of all, how the hell did this happen? O_O

Anyway let's get started. Grouping this together into a Cliche Highschool Setting

1) Principal Myers. Incompetent. Incredibly so. Cares more about her own looks then her duties as a leader. Incredibly oblivious to the bullying in her school. Is likely to see said bullying as a harmless prank and a new way to haze the new students. Is 30ish, brown hair tied into a bun, wears a blouse with long black skirt all the time, wears granny panties to accommodate her huge ass which students mockingly call the School's Moons, and matching basketballs for breasts. Brown eyes.

2) Jessica, the stereotypical cheerleader alpha bitch trope who is not the head cheerleader but is pretty decent up the hierarchy of popularity and like many cliche tropes in movies, is a classic bully. She is a white, 5'6, long curly dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, with c cub breasts and a firm ass. Now here's the kicker. She has a wedgie fetish. Bully and wedgie fetish don't go well together if you're the bully, so Jessica has a hard time controlling her own urges whenever she's bullying anybody. She is in 11th Grade. Typically wears thongs or boyshorts but occasionally wears granny panties on her more daring days or when she's relieving stress by the way of ripping fabric up her ass. She likes to give hanging wedgies but likes to receive atomics.

3) Lucy, ruthless bully. Incredibly dumb and dull. Whilst Jessica is a bully she can also be a friendly girl but Lucy is a bully first and through. She typically skips class and prowls the hallways, targeting teachers and students alike. Is white, 5'8, short black hair, grey eyes, c cup breasts, and a big ass. She is strong but incredibly slow, mentally and physically, so some of the more smart girls or faster can escape her. She wears boyshorts usually but is forced to wear tighty whities by her more traditional mother, who despite how scary Lucy is can be scarier and kick her ass easily. So Lucy is under her mother's thumb. her favorite wedgies to give are squeaky cleans, atomics, and all around the worlds.

4) Emily. Stereotypical Asian nerd girl who is often the target of bullies looking for an easy hit. Very intelligent, but shy and timid. Petite too. 5'4, shoulder length black hair, brown eyes, b cup breasts, and an average ass. Is in 11th grade and when it comes to wedgies she has mixed feelings. On one hand it is very embarrassing but on the other hand wedgies make her incredibly aroused, almost making her cum once when a pair of cheerleaders had some "fun" times with her in the gym's bathrooms. Typically wears stretchy granny panties with varying colors and patterns and is in 11th grade as well. Her favorite wedgie is the hanging wedgie.

5) Make your own characters!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Principal herself

*Noteb*
2. Jessica, the Cheerleader

3. Lucy, the Bully

4. Emily, the Nerd

5. Your own little experiments!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LordwithEyes (UN: dudewitheyes89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FairyTail96 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2043943-Ultimate-Wedgie-Story/cid/2454772-Original-characters