*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2043943-Ultimate-Wedgie-Story/cid/3151197-Literally-any-zombie-movie-slow-dumb-zombies-ofc
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2043943
You can create a story of type that involves wedgies, real life or not.
This choice: Zombie land (Again, different characters obviously)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Literally any zombie movie (slow dumb zombies ofc)

    by: Poop
Alright, let's get to the characters.


Number 1....
Name: Alice
Age: 17
Height: 5'5
Background: She lived with her father in a city before the outbreak started. It's been 4 months since the zombies took over. Her father died getting her to safety. She currently lives in an abandoned hotel. She usually avoids zombies but will kill them when needed. She has a handgun that she doesn't use, and she has a katana(Passed down from her father).


Number 2....
Name: Lucy
Age: 18
Height: 5'10
Background: She was still in school when the outbreak started. There was lots of panic. People were becoming infected rapidly. It took less than an hour for the remaing people in the school to become infected. None of this mattered. She sprinted down the street to find the school close by hers. It was too late, the person she was looking for was walking up the street, covered in blood. Her girlfriend. Lucy watched as her girlfriend became an infected. The last words she heard were "I love you.." Ever since that day, Lucy started hunting the zomnies just to feel something.


Number 3....
Name: Zoey
Age: 16
Height: 5'3
Background: Zoey was already depressed. Her parents were abusive, she was almost killed in a car accident becsuse of them, and she wad bullied almost every day. The only reason why she hasn't thought about killing herself was het closest friend and crush, Amber(Don't think of Amber Heard). Amber "kidnapped" her and Zoey's parents didn't even care. As for Amber's parents, they considered Zoey as family. All of this was taken from Zoey when the infection got to them. They escaped to an abondoned building, but everyone had some sort of scrath or bite mark. Zoey was the only one who wasn't affected. Maybe she's the cure.


So choose one of these girls....

You have the following choices:

1. Alice

*Noteb*
2. Lucy

*Noteb*
3. Zoey

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Poop (UN: p0o0p at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FairyTail96 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2043943-Ultimate-Wedgie-Story/cid/3151197-Literally-any-zombie-movie-slow-dumb-zombies-ofc