*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2044234-Bob-Vs-The-Wizard
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2044234
Bob Roberts has angered a wizard. Self-explanatory, really.

Bob Roberts has angered a wizard. Self-explanatory, really.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Bob Roberts is a normal guy whose next-door neighbor happens to be a wizard. Bob makes the mistake of angering said wizard, and hilarity ensues.

Main Character: Bob Roberts, 25. Pretty much an all-around normal guy, if a bit of a clod. Other details about his life (occupation, relationship status, how he got that mysterious scar, etc.) can be added as necessary.

Author's Note: I don't really have any expectations for this story with regards to how it will go - I kind of just wanted to set something up and see whether anyone would take it somewhere. Transformations, tg, body swap - it's all good. Or you could do something completely different, too: maybe the wizard summons a demon to attack Bob, or maybe he just tries to burn his house down with fireballs or something. Go nuts. Maybe Bob wakes up inside a video game. Who knows?

My one condition is that magical changes and whatnot should be on a personal level, basically affecting one person (probably Bob) or thing at a time. In other words, while the wizard can do anything he wants to Bob, he doesn't have the power to create world-affecting changes (though he could certainly send somebody to another world instead). He can turn a person into a duck, but he can't change reality so that everyone's a duck (but again, he could send someone into an alternate duck-world if you were set on everyone being ducks for some reason).

I made this story 18+ just in case anyone wants to get dirty, but if you want to keep things clean, that's fine too.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2044234-Bob-Vs-The-Wizard