*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2046870-New-Virginia-Sci-Fi-Weight-Gain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2046870
A planet of the Confederate Planets has a strange difference from the others.

A planet of the Confederate Planets has a strange difference from the others.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
BACKSTORY: In the 21st Century, the Southern States of the USA rose in rebellion, and through guerilla warfare, won their independence. Through diplomatic trade deals, they established beneficial relations with a good amount of the nations of the world, and by the turn of the century, the nations it grew closer with began to see eye-to-eye with this New Confederacy, and by the early 22nd Century, colonies under Confederacy began to flourish, and the Confederacy extended an offer to her allies: Join in a loose confederation of Nation-States. They agreed, and a good amount of the planet came under the Confederate Banner. With the monetary power of the Confederate Dollar, all nations became either vassal-states of the Confederacy, or joined it, except, to this day, the United States, who has held out for a while, but the confederacy now turns its eye eagerly to its former comrades with intents of absorption.

Among her numerous colonies, the Confederate Planets has an economic bastion in New Virginia, a fertile planet that drills the vital Uranium-355, which is vital for the process of Nuclear Fusion that drives the ships. It also is a fore-runner in a trend that has taken root firmly in the planet: Obesity is prized here. This is where our protagonist comes in. They will either take root and help spread this through Confederate Society, or they will stamp it out.

RULES:

At least 2 paragraphs per entry, with proper grammar and good descriptiveness.

You can kill off the character, just so long as you:
A. Leave an alternate route for the story to go,
B. Make sure the death is reasonable (For instance, if you're using health complications from obesity, establish they're at risk for death from such.)

Your chapters are yours and you can do what you like in them, just so long as you don't attempt to randomly change the entire setting of the universe inexplicably.

If you have any questions, email me. I'm free to answer them!

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2046870-New-Virginia-Sci-Fi-Weight-Gain