*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2050777-A-Little-Problem
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2050777
Damon finds himself in trouble when he's shrunk around his three sisters and mother!

Damon finds himself in trouble when he's shrunk around his three sisters and mother!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A Little Problem

When Damon finds himself shrunk in his own household, he finds that the things that are commonplace in his everyday life are now life-threatening obstacles! He must compete with the deadly company of his sisters (whether or not they notice him) and his mother. But will it be too late by the time Damon is found? Is there anyway his affliction can be reversed?

Characters:

Damon Love (17) (Protagonist)

Damon Love is a young man of seventeen who lives with his three sisters and mother. His dad left when he was small, so he's been around females all his life. He goes to Saint Nicholas High School and is considered a bit of a geek. However, he is very close to his family. He's 6'0 with scruffy brown hair and green eyes.

Tanya Love (41) (Mother)

Tanya works as an accountant and provides for her four children. Her husband left after her youngest child, Daisy was born and has not sought a lover ever since. She has shoulder length blonde hair that just tickles her generous cleavage. She's got a motherly shape about her, with large bouncing breasts and a firm, big ass. She always wears make up and is an absolute bombshell of a woman.

Freya Love (19) (Older Sister)

Freya is like the second mother of the Love family. She has her mothers jiggling 36F boobs and an ass that is firm and strong, but not as large as her Mom's. She has shoulder length, wavy brown hair and dazzling blue eyes. Freya has a secret diaper fetish that she's never disclosed to any of her family, but keeps a diaper stash and dummy under her bed.

Sarah Love (16) (Twin Sister)

Sarah is the beautiful middle sister of the Love family. She has blonde hair like her mother but her breasts are a modest C-cup, and her ass is peachy, but nowhere near as big as Freya's or her mother's. She has a good relationship with Damon, but as with all siblings they have their rough patches. Sarah also happens to be a science buff, and is starting a chemistry degree at sixteen years old. She loves to experiment.

Daisy Love (14) Younger Sister)

Daisy is the sweet, innocent little sister of the Love family. She has long brown hair up in a ponytail and has big, beautiful blue eyes. She's a very adventurous girl, and loves to get dirty and filthy. She looks up to Damon and has a lot of respect for her big brother. (Or little, as the case may be)

Rules

#1: No male on male content. I'm all for Futanari stuff, but there's no male characters in this story for a reason, sorry!

#2: All giantess, shrink, vore, anal vore, unbirthing, piss, shit, feet etc. are encouraged! But try and give your chapters reason and your plots meaning. (Which leads me onto #3)

#3: Write your chapters properly. aNy chptrs wich r ritten lyk thys wil be DELETED! All devices have spellcheck these days, use it! Also, no ridiculously short chapters unless necessary. People don't like to read tiny useless chapters.


Well, that's all from me! There aren't any content restrictions on this story apart from what you've already seen above. Please enjoy the stories that emerge, I won't be too harsh with my moderating. Enjoy writing!

Many thanks,

Scapegoat
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2050777-A-Little-Problem