*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Drag Queen
  2. to a bus
  3. I've Got the Power!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054075-Head-Swappest-3quel-to-Head-Swapper/cid/2783065-The-Drag-Queen
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2054075
A girl has the power to swap heads!
This choice: The drag queen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Drag Queen

    by: The One and Only
I managed to touch the drag queen’s purple hair, which was pinned up in a very fancy updo, but nothing happened. I was confused for a moment, until I realized... the drag queen must be wearing a wig. Duh.

So I tried again. This time, I waited for the bus to stop, so it would seem like I just got jolted, and I reached out and touched the drag queen’s neck.

There was a flash, and the next thing I knew, everything was farther down. No, wait... I was farther up. I was taller. Easily 6’4, probably 6’8 in the ridiculous platform heels I was now wearing.

The drag queen, now with my body below his/her heavily made up face, gave me a snooty look. “Don’t touch, honey. I don’t know you.”

“Sorry, sorry...” I said quietly, not really paying attention. I was busy checking out my new body. The body was caucasian. Fit, but not muscular. Tall, as mentioned before. And the clothes... I mean, wow! White platform pumps adorned my new feet, and skin tone nylons ran up my shaved legs. In the panty area, I could feel padding, probably to make the hips and butt look feminine, and to hide a certain male body part. I could also feel a corset tightened around the waist, as well as a bra, filled out nicely with a pair of fake boobs. All of this was covered by a stunning pink and white patterned bodycon dress, which showed a good deal of my false cleavage, and went down to just above the knee. My new wrists were adorned with expensive looking white, pink, and silver bracelets, and to top it all off, my obviously fake inch long fingernails sparkled with silver glitter.

“You gonna get off miss?” The bus driver asked. I looked up, and saw that he was obviously talking to me. “This is your stop. Last chance.“

“Right, sorry,” I said, taking a step to get a feel for the heels. I slowly made my way off the bus, and looked up to see that the bus driver had dropped me off at...

You have the following choices:

1. My actual stop.

2. The drag queen’s stop.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The One and Only (UN: qwaszxpolkmn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054075-Head-Swappest-3quel-to-Head-Swapper/cid/2783065-The-Drag-Queen