*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2055689-In-App-Changes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lok
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2055689
A college student discovers a hidden app on their phone that can change reality!

A college student discovers a hidden app on their phone that can change reality!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A plain grey icon with a small question mark. "Enter your command" on the top of the screen with a text box and a small microphone button.

A lucky college student finds a strange new app on their phone that allows them to change reality! They are able to enter anything they want into the box and it will become their new reality, whether it's the color of their hair or to become queen of the world.

Some quick rules:
This story is to be mainly focused on expansion and growth, things that are allowed:
--Breast Expansion
--Ass Expansion (and hips, thighs, etc)
--Lip Expansion
--Bimbofication
--Height Growth
--Giantess
--Weight Gain
--Muscle Growth
--Transformation
--Beautification
--Absorption
--Pretty much any form of expansion

Not Allowed:
--Death
--Toilet stuff (no scat or watersports ever)
--No game-breaking changes (ex. I am the only person ever and the world is gone)

Also, if you make it so that it's close to game-breaking (I'm the queen of the world, I am a god, etc) try to leave a way out of it, like make them a god with physical form and have it be possible for the phone to be stolen or something like that. If you have any questions feel free to message me!

Now, on to the characters! There will be eleven potential starting characters at Bakers Ed University:

1. Laura, 20, 5'6, B Cup, Brunette, Slim Build
Laura is a shy Junior at BEU, she is very focused on her Pre-med degree but has built up a lot of sexual frustration from focusing only on her studies.

2. Amy, 21, 5'7", C cup, Raven hair, Slim Build
Amy is roommates with Laura, also a Junior. She is a far more relaxed student than Laura, being much more sexually adventurous and experimental. She often brings men back to the room but has wondered what it would be like to seduce Laura...

3. Kelly, 21, 5'11", DD Cup, Platinum Blonde Hair, Hourglass build
The president of the Beta Epsilon Sorority. She loves being in control of her life and has big plans for her senior year at BEU. The app may be able to help her get what she wants.

4. Haley, 19, 5'6", C Cup, Dirty Blonde Hair, Thick Build
Sophomore member of Bet Epsilon. Haley has always been envious of Kelly's looks and wants desperately to find a way to be the best looking member of the Sorority.

5. Jenn, 18, 5'7", A Cup, Brunette, Slim Build
A freshman who is eager to make an impact on the university, unfortunately she hasn't had much luck with dating and blames her total lack of curves.

6. Ben, 20, 5'10", Black Hair, Average Build
An average Junior, he has a secret fetish for watching women expand in different ways. If only his girlfriend was into it as well...

7. Professor Hilton, 45, 5'4", E Cup, Auburn Hair, Hourglass Build
English professor who recently purchased a new phone online. She was thinking of using it to try to connect with her students on a better level, but the app may make her connection a little stronger than she was anticipating.

8. Tucker, 21, 6'1", Broad Build, Light Brown Hair
Tucker is a member of the Beta Rho Omega Fraternity. He is excessively confident and charismatic, but has a secret desire to meet a woman who can dominate him.

9. Professor Stacy Williams, 36, 6'2 ", G Cup, long auburn hair, athletic build. (She is in charge of physical education at the university. She is shrewd and kind at the same time, she is a lesbian, and she firmly believes in female superiority over males in all fields, physical and intellectual. That a certain app can realize her feminist vision. ?)

10. Tony, 20, 5'9 ", brown hats, medium build, wears glasses. (He's a nerdy guy, mostly fond of video games and role-playing games, like World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Dungeons and Dragons, Mass Effect, and more. He's quite feminist. He has a secret desire to see female gods his favorite games become bigger, stronger and muscled. Will the App be able to realize his wild nerdy fantasies?

11. Miranda, 26, “fitness model” on Instagram. She recently passed 100k followers thanks to her amazing legs and ass, and is slowly becoming addicted to the attention. She used to be an honest, hardworking girl, but now all she can think about is her body and follower count. It’s at this ripe moment that a strange app is downloaded on her phone... (added by Vorkan!)

Feel free to add characters as you wish! Just please try to keep characters consistent across all stories (although if you want them to change, there literally is a reality changing device in the plot already). I'll be adding and updating as time goes on, so I'll be sure to incorporate characters and stories that I like!

Last note, please please please check spelling and grammar. I'll check through a bit but if your entry is a mess it will be deleted. Additionally, there is no minimum to chapter length, but I'm looking for descriptive and creative entries. Lame one sentence entries will also be deleted.

I've been working on this as just a fun project for the last few years, but now I want to see what people like and don't like about it and if they want to add themselves. Have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2055689-In-App-Changes