*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You're Being Dramatic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2056139-Walking-Dead-Tickling/cid/2029821-Youre-Being-Dramatic
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2056139
Daryl's had just about enough of you calling him names
Chapter #1

You're Being Dramatic

    by: LaLaDaLa
You and Daryl were sitting at the top of one of the jail's towers, looking out over the prison yard and making sure that the ground didn't get overrun by walkers or impostors. The two of you had a love/hate relationship and today was one of the days that you'd gotten on his nerves, and he on yours. So you sat in silence, not even looking over at the redneck beside you until he began to speak.

"Moon's bright," he pointed out and you nodded.

"Sure is."

Hell, it mind as well be daytime."

"I think you're being a little dramatic." Daryl look at you.

"What'd ya call me?"

"Dramatic," you repeated, not bothering to look his way. He huffed and looked back across the field, pushing himself standing. You glanced at him out of the corner of your eye. "Where are you going?"

"Don't worry, sunshine," he answered gruffly, "I'll be right back."

You rolled your eyes as he walked away and you enjoyed the still of the silence until his shoes could be heard against the rungs of the ladder. You sighed as he appeared in the tower again, holding Rick's handcuffs in his hand. You frowned as he walked to you and crouched down.

"What the hell do you have those for?"

"I think it's time ya learned not ta call people names," was all he said as he slapped a cuff on your wrist, yanked it back against the railing and pulled your other hand up beside it so he could cuff them together. your arms were stuck above your head when he released you and you yanked down, trying to get free. you glared at him.

"Let me go." He shook his head, taking a seat in front of you.

"Not until ya learn ta watch yer mouth."

You gasped when Daryl's hands shout out towards your...

You have the following choices:

1. Feet

2. Stomach

3. Sides

4. Armpits

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LaLaDaLa (UN: laladala at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LaLaDaLa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2056139-Walking-Dead-Tickling/cid/2029821-Youre-Being-Dramatic