*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2058455-Velma-has-a-curse
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2058455
Velma is a goth girl who was cursed to change in any physical way she is told.

Velma is a goth girl who was cursed to change in any physical way she is told.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Velma was your average twenty eight year old woman. Her shoulder length brown hair framing her brown eyes and thin lips. Modestly framed with slight curves her small b-cup breasts gave her a more feminine shape than her tomboy look she seemed stuck with. It was a typical day for her. Her routine walk through a park to exercise and relax after a stressful day as a secretary. Today was a particularly bad day for her. She had made a simple mistake and her boss reprimanded her harshly. A week with no pay off. Her mood kept her wrapped in her own thoughts.
As Velma walked she kept her gaze down. Bumping into another woman they both stumbled but Velma lost her balance and fell back. Looking up angrily she saw the other woman compose herself as she regained her balance. Her black knee high boots and black skirt under a loose black blouse that had the largest DD's Velma had ever seen. The womans curves the essence of sexy. Her dark makeup and long dark hair that she brushed from her face made her look like an adorable goth.
“Oh. Excuse me miss.” The woman said offering her hand to help Velma up. “I didn’t see you. I’m sorry.”
The polite calm of the other woman set something off in Velma. Her days frustration boiled up and she snapped back slapping the offered hand away. Velma stood and pointed an accusing finger at the woman yelling at her.
“You dumb . . . bitch! You could have hurt me. Watch where you thrust those stupid big boobs!”, Velma's voice oozed jealousy and hurt full intent.
The woman crossed her arms, obviously uncomfortable of being a target. Her smile and friendly disposition started slipping away as she stood there taking the insults Velma kept shouting at her. Her eyes growing annoyed then angry.
“I’m sorry miss. I didn’t intend to knock you over. No harm done so let’s please just drop it and go our own ways.”, her voice calm but firm. Turning to go around Velma she started to walk away.
Velma stood, fists on her hips as she watched the woman dismiss her so easily. “Don’t walk away you dumb bitch! You stupid goth! You owe me an apology!” Reaching out Velma grasped her arm and jerked her around to face her again. The womans eyes glared at her. They almost looked like they were glowing purple with electricity. Velma caught her breath mid insult and released the woman's arm.
The womans voice, like a loud speaker booking around Velma spoke. “I have apologized already miss. However you seem a little rude! Perhaps a lesson should be made. You insult my looks, though I don’t have much choice how my body looks.” She cupped her breasts. “You on the other hand shall never have a choice now. I curse you!” Her hands releasing her own breasts and one hand slaps Velma in the forehead. A jolt of energy flows through her body and she finds herself unable to move. Her whimpering drowned out as the other hand of the woman raises and seems to shower her with purple lightning that crackled and popped.
“You shall from this point on be cursed to change. Change in ANY way anyone commands you to change!”, the woman spoke, venom dripping from every word as she pushes Velma back down to the ground. A smile appeared back on her face as she finished. Small crackles of lightning still popping from her fingers making Velma jerk and shudder. “And if anyone asks about your changes or appearance you will be forced to tell them about your curse. I hope you have some understanding friends.”
The woman stood tall and offered her hand once more to help Velma up with a warm smile. “Now. . . As I was saying. I’m sorry I bumped into you. Allow me to help you up.”
Velma looked up in shock hardly believing what just happened. Shaking her head she pushed the hand away and angrily said, “Leave me alone you stupid big titted goth bitch! You knocked me down and I must have bumped my head! Curses don’t exist! You are just some stupid nerd!” Standing on her own she turned to hurl another insult at the girl and froze. The glow in the women's eyes returned and the smile left her face. The hand that was held out now in a fist. “OH?! You have FF tits miss. Have fun carrying those around!” The woman spoke calmly then grinned and turned to walk away.
Velma stood. She was surprised to see the woman turn and walk away. She was about to start hurling a few parting insults as she herself turned to walk away angrily brushing off her summer dress when she felt a tingle on her chest. Her hands reaching up and scratching her bra through her dress top. It seemed to be growing tighter. The tingling continued as she continued to walk, her steps slowing as she felt her bra tighten and looked down seeing her breasts swollen a little. Turning she looked back but the woman had disappeared. “What the hell?” Each breath she took started to turn to panic as she felt her breasts swell larger, the tingling continuing and the dress top stretching tightly across her chest.
“No! This can’t be real! I must have a concussion or something!” Velma's voice squeaked as she felt her breasts with her hands and could see the growth continuing. Her bra digging in as it was fast becoming comically too small. The dress, skin tight now giving creaking sounds as the seams started to give way. With a soft pop her bra snapped free between the two cups and her tits flooded the top of the dress. The strained fabric ripping at the sides as they bounced. Velma looked around and ducked into some bushes to hide as the tingling stopped. Her dress top torn on the sides showing an impressive amount of side boob.
“H-how the. . . .?” Velma stammered as she pulled her bra free and tried to cover her breasts with her hands on either side. “I . . . I have to get home and figure this out!”
Velma peeked out from the bush and looked around. The coast seemed clear. She lived only a block away so it wouldn’t be hard to run and be home in a few minutes. She darted from the cover and headed home. Her steps clumsy as they were being thrown off balance by her now large FF breasts. Each stumbling step forcing her to hold her breasts with her arms. A few people watched as she ran past. relieved that no one was bold enough to ask her what was going on she made it to her apartment steps. Breathing heavy as she climbed the stairs to the second floor she reached for her door as a neighbor stepped out of his. He glanced at her saying hello then did a double take. His eyes wide and staring at Velma.
“Velma? What the heck? What happened to you?”, he said stunned as she fumbled with keys trying to get inside.
Velma stopped cold. Her hands stopped trying to get her keys in the keyhole and she turned to face her neighbor. “Fred, I have been cursed. I have to change in anyway anyone commands! . . . “, she paused as the curse made her tell him then free of the forced response she turned back blushing red and continued to fumble with her keys.
Fred laughed and said, “Come on. You can’t say something like that and expect me to believe that. You are wearing a set of fake breasts aren't you?” He walked over and poked a side boob that was exposed making her jump. His eyes grew bigger as he felt the very real skin, warm and soft. “Shit! Those are real!”
Velma covered herself and turned to him glaring. “None of your damned business! J-just leave me alone. . . please. . . “
“Follow me.”, Fred said with a smile and turned back to his place. Velma followed slowly trying to resist but unable to stop herself from following him into his apartment. Fred closed the door behind him and looked her over. “You don’t need to be rude. I can help you. . . probably.” He ran a finger over his chin and said,”Your breasts are your normal size.”
Velma, her arms across her chest, felt the tingle return and felt her breasts slowly growing smaller. The gaps at the dress top side closing a little as the fabric became looser. Fred's eyes watched the change, mouth open and amazed. “Wow! It is true!” He looked up at Velma's face and grinned. “I know you have been cold with me every time I am nice to you. Perhaps you will be nicer to me now. . . “
Velma kept her arms over her chest and nodded. “Th-thank you Fred. . . I’m sorry . . . I’ve just had a long day. . . I’ll leave you alone. Thank you for helping me.” Turning she took a step towards the door but froze as he spoke.
“Your breasts are the size of beanbag chairs.” Fred said with a wide grin.
“What! You bastard!” Velma turned and started to raise her hand to slap him when the tingling took her again and she felt her breasts growing again. Her attention distracted from him as she watched her breasts growing bigger and bigger. Taking a couple steps towards the door Fred said,”You can not leave without my permission.”
“Please! D-don’t do this! Stop it! They are growing too big!” Her arms now cradling her breasts as the dress top is torn more. The pale skin bulging out from the sides then flowing freely into the air as the cloth shreds free. Her new mass shaking and jiggling into her arms heavy and round. The weight soon pulling her to her knees. Leaning over her breasts panting as she panicked she could feel the carpet touch her nipples. Looking up at Fred she saw his joy at the change. The breasts still swelling larger under her till the held her up and she was forced to be on her knees bent over.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2058455-Velma-has-a-curse