*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2068267-There-Goes-The-Neighborhood
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Environment · #2068267
Living in Animal Crossing can be tough when your neighbors are all gross jerks!

Living in Animal Crossing can be tough when your neighbors are all gross jerks!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The sweet little world of Animal Crossing has turned over a new leaf, and this time it's not for the better! The cute and cuddly neighbors you knew before are now nasty, smelly jerks who litter, bully and generally stink up the place. All you want to do is live in a peaceful little town, but now you're stuck in this awful place full of terrible animals who just want to make you miserable. You'll have to try your hardest to survive, let alone live a happy life in this twisted town!


Characters
There's two characters available for you to play as in this story. The first of which is

Isabelle!- The friendly dog secretary is now without a mayor and has to try and take care of the village all by herself! She's very shy and submissive, so she naturally has a lot of trouble controlling her rowdy villagers, and has a sensitive puppy nose which makes it hard to withstand their various stenches. Still, she's a hard worker with a go-getter attitude and she might just make it!

Kapsy- A human villager. He doesn't have a lot of money, which is why he moved to this terrible village. He's a slacker and a bit of a coward, with a sarcastic edge to him. He just wants to stay out of trouble and avoid his neighbors, but he's a weakling who they love to take advantage of with their superior animal strength.

Villagers- The antagonists of the story. Feel free to choose any villagers you might know to add onto the story. Don't know any? Well here's a list!

https://nookipedia.com/wiki/List_of_villagers

Rules
We'll try not to bog down the story with these

1. Any fetish goes, with an emphasis on stink play (Farts, feet, and the like), slob, vore, domination and fat. Other examples include (but are not limited to): futa/herm/shemale, macro/micro, guro, CBT, BDSM, loli/shota, gay/lesbian, objectification, transformation, gender change, crushing, toilet play, hypnosis, diapers, and vanilla!
2. Death is allowed!
3. Keep the focus on whichever character you start with.
4. Write quality chapters! You know what that means.
5. No roleplaying. There's other stories for that.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2068267-There-Goes-The-Neighborhood