*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2071099-Changing-Unexpectedly/cid/2166560-Magic-spell-gone-awry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fantasy · #2071099
Giantess, TG and other changes galore. Come on in and see for more
This choice: Magic spell gone awry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Magic spell gone awry

    by: amber420
Tammy was a witch, a short witch but a witch none the less. She had spent quite some time preparing a spell she was trying to cast. It was a mass changing spell and if cast right would cause the target to grow at a constant rate. The spell would increase in power if the target was complimented about the effects or if it was pointed out vocally. Tammy was working to cause the spell to affect herself but it was originally created to work on another person. She thought if she shot her reflection or got her reflection to fire the spell at herself it would take effect but after trying a bolt of magic jumped from mirror to mirror and went through her without sticking and flew out the window of her little cottage and into a group of people hitting:

Choice 1: Kiki, a chubby 3'9 nine year old Hawaiian girl. Kiki started puberty when she was seven and in recent weeks started exploring her body. Sexually active would be an understatement as she is hyperactive in that regard. Kiki loves to rub herself on things or have strong vibrating things around her. She keeps her black hair in pig-tails and really likes girly things even if she can rarely wear pretty clothes due to her shape. Kiki has chocolate-brown eyes and a round full face. She tends to be very expressive and her puberty has made her an emotional whirlwind. She has a twelve year old sister named Hanna who is much less sexual but encourages Kiki's actions with laughter and never reacting negatively. She is 4'4 petite and somewhat lanky. She has black hair she lets hang around her shoulders and brown eyes. Hanna secretly enjoys watching Kiki be lewd and would be submissive if Kiki were to try to be forceful. Hanna has never escalated things but on more than one occasion has walked in to their room to find Kiki touching herself. Kiki stopped the first time but then every time afterwards would look over at Hanna then ignore her and go back to exploring herself. Hanna was envious of how bold her younger sister was but was too shy to try and emulate her.

Choice 2: Mika a pear-shaped 4'2 twelve year old black girl. Mika is the black-sheep of her family. While her family is into rap, soul, findin' Jesus, keepin' it real, being sckrate up OG and other common African-American hobbies; Mika is very geeky and into comics, cartoons and video-games. Power-rangers was one of her favorite shows and she loved to watch the big kaiju fights. She was also in love with neko-mimi or being a cat girl. She specifically loved the idea of transforming into a kitsune type with long fox ears, and a big fluffy tail. Her siblings would call her a furry or fur-fag even though she had explained the difference. She had started puberty and was dealing with all the changes. She has very full B-cup breasts and a round soft tummy. Mika likes to keep her hair straight and has the front bang tip dyed light blue. Her parents encourage anything she does to beatify herself and try to discourage her nerdy hobbies, which she openly ignores. Mika has an older brother named Michael and a younger sister named Lisa. Michael is fourteen and a very self absorbed prideful brother who often damages Mika's things while calling it "homo-garbage or fag-trash." Lisa is a 3'11 stubby seven year old. She enjoys teasing Mika with Michael, who she looks up to. Both siblings mock Mika's style and love to team up on her when their parents are away. Mika has several friends who enjoy her hobbies and she is generally a very cheerful bouncy tween when she is with them. When forced to endure her siblings she is very sour and quick to praise herself in defense as her brother and sister tend to be relentless when given the opportunity.


Choice 3: Mary a hyperactive five year old. Mary is a 2'11 ginger haired girl. She has very pale skin with freckles on her face and body. Her red hair is short cut in a pixie style. Mary loves to run around and yell at the top of her lungs. Her mother tends to ignore it and is often surfing the net on her phone or trying to multitask while vaguely watching Mary. Mary loves to play with dolls and often would pretend that she was actually giant while holding them. She would giggle and pretend to step on the dolls she would imagine as people. She was very ticklish and feeling the plastic dolls on the soles of her feet made her cackle with uncontrollable laughter. Mary was an only child and had no problem making friends given her bubbly playful personality.

You have the following choices:

1. Kiki

*Noteb*
2. Mika

3. Mary

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber420 (UN: amberable at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PrincessKooh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2071099-Changing-Unexpectedly/cid/2166560-Magic-spell-gone-awry