*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2072498-Fire-Emblem-Transformations/cid/3451325-A-Fairy-Swift-Return
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2072498
Characters from the Fire Emblem franchise undergo some forms of changes
This choice: Alm, Celica and the others are still waiting at the Altar.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

A Fairy Swift Return.

    by: Shortyboss
Alm looked up as he saw a figure approaching through the doorway, and smiled as he saw a much smaller figure flitting around in the air next to him.

“Tatiana, Zeke,” Alm said as the two approached. “Did you find the old man? Did he know what happened?”

“Yeah, we found him,” said Tatiana. “And, well, he wasn’t sure exactly what happened, he did have a pretty good theory about it.”

“A theory?” said Celica. “Well, it’s more than we had a minute ago. What can you tell us about it?”

“Okay, well, it begins with the gods of yore…” said Tatiana.

Tatiana and Zeke spent the next few minutes relaying everything the hermit had told the two of them about the ancient gods, and how they had departed from Valentia when Duma and Mila arrived, taking their children with them. They also explained the hermit’s theory that the altars could awaken the dormant bloodlines of humans descended from the children of the gods now that Duma and Mila were gone.

“Hmm, I see,” said Alm slowly once Tatiana and Zeke had finished. “It’s not a lot to go on, is it?”

“No, it’s not,” said Celica. “It is an interesting theory, but we have no idea how accurate it might be. It’s unfortunate, but there’s little evidence to support his claims.”

“Well, there is one way we could find out for sure,” said Genny quietly.

“Hmm? And what would that be?” asked Celica.

“We could use the Altar again,” Genny said, swallowing nervously. “And we could see what happens.”

“That seems incredibly risky,” said Alm. “We don’t know what might happen to you if you try it.”

“But we should still find out for sure, right?” said Faye. “I mean, we might get turned into fairies, or some other mythical creatures, or nothing might happen at all.”

“Whoa, hey, this is a pretty big gamble here,” said Mae. “Shouldn’t we, I dunno, slow down a bit?”

“Personally, I believe it is a risk worth taking,” said Silque, stepping forward. “Regardless of what we become, we will adapt to our new forms.”

“I see,” said Alm. “How about you, Shade? Do you think it’s worth it?”

“Well, if the others are willing, I suppose I should step up as well,” said Shade. “I’m no gambler like Randal, but I believe that in this case, the risk might just be worth the reward.”

“Well… okay,” said Celica. “If you’re all certain about this, then we’ll do it.”

“So, who’s going to go first?” asked Alm.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Faye

2. Silque

*Noteb*
3. Genny

*Noteb*
4. Shade

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shortyboss (UN: shortyboss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zerukin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2072498-Fire-Emblem-Transformations/cid/3451325-A-Fairy-Swift-Return