*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2241195-No-One-Home
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2075317
Follow Sheriff Texas as she tries to take back her town! Or get squashed in the process.
This choice: Play it violent: Burst in guns-blazing and demand Roxxie release Texas  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

No One Home

    by: Mrthatoneidiotguy
April kicked down the front door of Roxxie's hide-out with a thud, her gun drawn and her eyes trained for anyone inside.

The tension rose as she entered the kangaroo's garbage-covered living room and found nothing but empty space; there were no signs of the blasted criminal or her captive.

"Hmmm..." April thought to herself as she thumbed through the home, each room presenting nothing but another vacant dead end. "Where could she be?"

The deputy walked down the stairs to the basement and found it to be empty too, but her ears perked up when a familiar scent entered her nostrils and she realized that Texas had been here. Her boss's smell seemed to emanate the most from the plain table in the center of the room, its surface adorned only with a flashlight-equipped mining helmet.

"A mining helmet..." April thought out loud as she picked up the clue. "Someone must have left it behind in a hurry. I bet that blasted kangaroo took Texas to the gold mines... but why?"

It wasn't much to go off of, but it was something. It was up to the deputy to make her way to the mines: But how?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mrthatoneidiotguy (UN: mrthatoneidiot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SquashedFlat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2241195-No-One-Home