*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Some partner!
  2. Taken
  3. Sunrise
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2243966-Some-partner
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2075317
Follow Sheriff Texas as she tries to take back her town! Or get squashed in the process.
This choice: Texas decides... she doesn't care?!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Some partner!

    by: Braun Beatdown
Texas rolled her options over in her mind. Things were looking especially grim, with losing her partner on one hand and losing her badge on the other. Trying to resist Jack in this instance seemed foolhardy and would just end up humiliating her. But giving up her position as sheriff meant giving up the town entirely to the scum and villains that inhabited it. She owed Gold Springs more than that. It seemed like the best option was not to give in to these absurd demands.

Texas crumpled up the note, poured herself some of her freshly brewed coffee and sat down to write up the want ad for a new deputy.

~~~

Three days later, over in Smiling Jacks hidden holding pen, the rabbit in question was getting hopping mad. A lackey of his had just had the misfortune of being the one to tell him that Texas has not given into their demands and was apparently still going around town being a sheriff like she didn't even care

"Whaddaya mean she's ignoring us?" Jacks howled, "You threw the other notes too, right?"

"Yessir, she didn't even look at 'em! 'cept for the one that almost hit 'er." replied the trembling bandit.

Smiling Jacks was doing anything but smiling now, but Seething Jacks didn't roll off the tongue quite as well.

"FINE! Well if she won't respond, then we'll make an example out of her partner!"

Jacks pointed to the pen, where April was hogtied in the mud beside the county fair's prizewinning "mammoth" hog which he had stolen a week earlier. The sow was sleeping soundly, but Jacks didn't care. He snatched up a prod and jabbed the hog in the side. It didn't wake up, but it DID roll over towards the terrified April. She flailed about and tried to avoid the smelly hog belly, but there was absolutely no chance of it. The colossal pile of pork tumbled over on top of her, crushing her into the mud under at least two tons of stinking ham gut. And that hog just kept soundly snoozing, for hours and hours and hours...

~~~

The next morning, Texas arrived at the sheriff's office, to open up and check the status of her want ad. Sitting right on the welcome mat was a plain parcel, tied up in rope. She was a little suspicious, but it was too early in the morning for her to really care, so she brought it inside with her and sliced it open with her bowie knife. Sitting inside was a pair of panties, ones that were a muddy red brown. They had a distinctly foxy feel and...

"Oh no, April!" Texas shouted, "We need to figure out some way to change you-"

Texas caught herself. She looked around. She was still out of a partner, so she didn't exactly have the manpower to go on an unrelated adventure and leave the town to police itself. Plus those panties looked pretty comfortable. She gave a devilish smirk and slipped the partner-turned-panties onto her shapely behind. They were a perfect fit!

"Don't worry April," She said, "I'll make sure to take you on all my most exciting missions! That way you're not missing out on anything! Might get a little sweaty back there, though..."

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2243966-Some-partner