*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2244768-Texas-decides-to-do-some-snooping-for-info
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2075317
Follow Sheriff Texas as she tries to take back her town! Or get squashed in the process.
This choice: Texas decides to do some snooping for info  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Texas decides to do some snooping for info

    by: SquashedFlat
Texas, of course, would never, ever give up her deputy, but neither would she give up her badge. The weasel crumpled up her note and grabbed her things, buckling on her pistol belt and grabbing her hat as she went out the door. She may not know where Smiling Jacks had gone, but she knew exactly where she could find someone who could, at The Crushed Weasel. It was a bar the mayor herself had funded in the bad part of town, where villains and mercenaries could meet in peace, and usually even Texas didn't go there. In fact, there was almost a truce with the bar. She didn't kick down the door and arrest everybody, and in turn, they didn't beat the weasel to a pulp and turn her into toilet paper for the bathrooms. However, desperate times called for desperate measures, and if she wanted to find Jacks, she would have to take the risk.

A short ride later, the weasel hitched her horse in the mud outside the saloon, gritting her teeth as she looked at the sign over the door, a rather good likeness of her screaming as a grinning cow squashed her underneath its smelly ass. From out of the broken window on one side of the door music drifted out lazily from a poorly-tuned piano, along with the sounds of rowdy drinkers and, as always, a fight going on. Texas walked up to the door to kick it open and make her entrance, but right as she did so the door swung open, and the weasel was met with a massive ass flying the other way, which slammed into her and knocked her off the porch, landing on top of her with a loud squelch.

"And stay out!" A voice yelled, before the door slammed shut again. The huge bull sitting on top of her groaned drunkenly, before letting out a long, sour fart directly into the weasel's noise, causing her to gag muffledly. Thankfully, he didn't seem to notice, and after a few minutes pushed himself to his feet, the sucking mud sticking to his filthy, furry ass, but leaving the flattened weasel behind as he staggered off. Stuck in the mud, the weasel groaned and tried to peel herself up with all her strength. This was not a good start...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SquashedFlat (UN: wolfbro225 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SquashedFlat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2244768-Texas-decides-to-do-some-snooping-for-info