*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 18
  2. Guy who bullies girls
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077531-Bullied-Girls/cid/2653550-18
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Drama · #2077531
Write stories about girls getting bullied. Can be bully or victim.
This choice: 18  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

18

    by: Fly
18 year-old Chris walked up to the entrance of his school. He was a tall and mean jock who bullied other students he decided were nerds and losers mercilessly. He had given out countless beatings, wedgies, swirlies, and even worse harassments than that over the course of 3 years of highschool. Some guys would end up transferring schools or even dropping out after getting thrown out of the locker room naked, wedgied onto the flagpole as school let out, or just had their beat down taken a little too far by Chris.
Despite any evidence or argument he got away with it every time too because of his status as captain of the football team and his father being one of the top lawyers in the city, his father had helped the principal and other school officials many times in the past.

Chris was indeed a total highschool monster and enjoyed every second of his vicious bullying tactics, but was far from satisfied just terrorizing all the guys.
He hated how smug some girls seemed knowing they would never have to experience the hazing he dished out to his male peers. He dreamed about being able to pants girls and flash their panties before giving them a wedgie in front of everyone they know like he did to the boys every day, getting just as rough with them, maybe even stripping them nude as well!
He almost drooled at the thought and then laughed out loud, knowing that today that was about to change. The school district had changed some of their rules regarding bullying last year and not for the better. There was a big push to handle more extreme cases in-house to avoid controversy...mainly caused by Chris himself, this obviously didn't effect Chris at all with his father's status protecting him but what did was that this covered all cases of bullying, even opposite-gender cases which were originally treated much more seriously!
This coupled with the sizable donation his dad made to the school's renovations over the summer made Chris feel invincible enough to finally start bullying the girls in his school as hard as he could.

It was going to be an absolute free-for-fall and his posse of followers and him were itching to get their hands on some poor girl. Geeks, preppy chicks, cheerleaders, sports babes, girls who turned them down...anyone would be fair game as they taught their female classmates a lesson they wouldn't ever forget...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fly (UN: toyohiro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077531-Bullied-Girls/cid/2653550-18