*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mariko
  2. Girls to choose from
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077548-Asian-Diaper-Girls/cid/2114947-Mariko
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2077548
Asian girls get diapered
This choice: Mariko  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mariko

    by: karlmarx700
Mariko woke up in her bed from a long, restful sleep. She sat up and stretched out, yawning. She looked down at her body and remembered that the only articles of clothing she was wearing was a training bra and a large, thick white diaper... which she had soiled, badly.

Mariko's mom slowly entered the room.
"Mari? Are you up yet? Do you want to be changed?" Mom asked.
Mariko sighed. She knew Mom would change her no matter what she said. The young girl just stood up and followed her mother to the bathroom.

Mariko laid down on the changing mat while Mom got the supplies ready. Mom gently untaped Mari's diaper.
"Wew... Stinky, stinky." Mom said, shaking her head.
"Mom, do you have to say it like that?" Mariko said, embarrassed.
"I'm sorry, honey. I'll say it different next time." Mom said.

Mom went to work wiping her teenage daughter's diaper area. Once Mariko was nice and clean, Mom applied some baby oil and some powder before finally taping up the diaper.
"There you go!" Mom said.
Mariko stood up. No matter how many times her mom diapered her, it still felt a little humiliating....But she wanted to be nice to her mom.
"Thanks, Mom. That was really nice of you to change me like that." Mariko said, although she only said it half-heartedly; she would rather change herself.
Mom smiled.
"Not a problem! Any time!" Mom said.

Mariko went back to her room to get dressed. She slipped on a long skirt to conceal her diaper, and put on a fresh training bra and a T-Shirt.

What did Mariko have planned for today?

You have the following choices:

1. Go to school

2. Hang out with friends

*Noteb*
3. Spend time with Mom

*Noteb*
4. Go shopping with friends

*Noteb*
5. Party

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077548-Asian-Diaper-Girls/cid/2114947-Mariko