*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pee on the sofa
  2. Leia
  3. Girls to choose from
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077548-Asian-Diaper-Girls/cid/2116080-Pee-on-the-sofa
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2077548
Asian girls get diapered
This choice: Pee on the sofa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pee on the sofa

    by: karlmarx700
Leia was sitting on the couch playing a videogame in front of the TV. It was just a silly racing game, but she didn't want to stop, even though she had to pee. Leia looked at the two empty cans of Pepsi on the end table, more liquid than her little bladder could hold. She was on the final lap of the race, and in first place. Her palms were sweating.
"Can I make it? Can I make it?" Leia said to herself.
She was reaching the finish line. She knew she couldn't hold it. The simple idea of pausing the game to go pee never occurred to her. Instead, her virtual character raced across the finish line... an Leia soon soaked her panties. The urine seeped out form under her skirt and onto the couch.
"Aw man." Leia said.

That was when Mom came in.
"Leia... what smells like pee? Did you pee?" Mom asked.
Leia rudely grunted at her mother.
"Well, duh." Leia said.
Mom was outraged. She looked at her rude daughter with shock. Quickly, Mom unplugged the video game.
"Hey! I was playing!" Leia said.
"Leia! Into the bathroom! Now!" Mom said.

Mom grabbed Leia by the hair and pulled her into the bathroom. She pulled off Leia's shirt, training bra and skirt, leaving her in only her soaked yellow panties.
"You want to pee yourself? Fine! You wear diapers for a week!" Mom shouted.
"Screw you!" Leia said.
Leia had been forced into diapers as punishment before. She hated it.
"Don't you talk that way to me!" Mom shouted.
Mom slapped Leia in the face, bent the girl over, and removed the soaked panties. She unfolded a diaper from the cupboard, and placed it around Leia's butt. Mom had even taken the care to write "Punishment Panties" on the back of each diaper with a black sharpie. Quickly, Mom taped it up.

What does Mom do with her diapered daughter now?

You have the following choices:

1. Make her clean the couch

2. Spank her

*Noteb*
3. Send her to her room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077548-Asian-Diaper-Girls/cid/2116080-Pee-on-the-sofa